All Categories

Add daily gems pack to the Raid pass

Search
Jan 18, 2020, 00:5201/18/20
05/09/19

The Raid pass is an anemic offer. It needs a buff. Especially the top tier offer. You should basically stack the current daily gem pack onto the top tier raid pass to give it a better value proposition. Either that, energy refills or 2X XP boosts. 

Also, why the multibattle cap? Don't you want people to spend energy and gems all night?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 18, 2020, 14:0201/18/20
02/13/19

Hi, 

Thanks for your suggestion, I've sent it to the devs.
Jan 19, 2020, 05:2101/19/20
09/15/19

I have to agree that the current raid pack becomes worthless after a short period.

Extra autoruns, I can clear brutal campaign in 8-12 seconds with 3 carries so the repeats are worthless.  If they worked in dungeons they'd be better, but still not great.  

Speaking of which, unless there is a training event, campaign is far less useful as dungeons become more important.

Which brings me to extra silver, but only in campaign mode?  See above.  When most of your energy needs to go to dungeons this is worthless. 

Couple that with the miniscule increase, compared to the astronomical cost of upgrading Artifacts.  I average 2-4 MILLION just to get from 15 to 16 for most good artifacts.

Needless to say I've canceled Raid Mode.  It really needs a buff as it costs more then my World of Warcraft subscription as is not even remotely as useful.

At the very least repeats should work on everything possible.

The silver bonus should be everywhere and far higher.

Maybe throw in a bonus for points in events / tournaments, 10%? 20%?.

Or some gems.