All Categories

can you ascend common heroes?

Search
Jan 17, 2020, 02:0201/17/20
01/14/20

if not then i wasted a lot of time and effort i was gona ascend a common hero cuz i was voting for the underdog... but if i cant then im gona have to try something a little rarer
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 17, 2020, 12:0401/17/20
02/13/19
No, you can't ascend a common hero.
Apr 12, 2022, 23:1504/12/22
03/17/21

Raid has so many bad concepts as a "cash cow" game and not being able to ascend white (common) characters is just more to the list.  I have a common character right now that has a valuable ability that would probably be some what "OP" if they could ascend.  It makes no sense because everything above common can ascend.

That's what happends when you have a game being developed strictly for money grabbing instead of a game being made to be one of the best games ever.

Not ascending all your character is a real deal breaker for me and I already know Raid's player database has hit an all-time low because not only is there no real humans in in-game chat, but my "clan" has everyone listed as gone for at least a year...some two or more years.  I myself left for a long time and only came back because current MMORPG games are poor and I was bored but it looks like I'll be taking off again.  Hell, only one person has being logging in (in my clan) the whole time I was gone.

Games like this can never really hold a massive database for long.  I'm sure it exploded making money at first but when players catch on and realize, that's all Raid is about, they'll leave.  It's the reason why Raid is advertised so heavly, even by the people on Youtube, rather they admit it or not.

I spent too much money on this game already and will not spend another dime unless all characters get to ascend.  I'll be waiting for that update, Plarium.

Apr 13, 2022, 00:3404/13/22
02/29/20

I  don't  know  what  common  champion  is  so  valuable,  but  I'm  sure  you  can  find  a  much  better  champion  of  higher  rarity  to  replace  them  :)

Apr 13, 2022, 23:0404/13/22
08/01/21

This has to be the least complained-about issue in the history of this game.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 14, 2022, 04:3004/14/22
02/24/19
adadru78

Raid has so many bad concepts as a "cash cow" game and not being able to ascend white (common) characters is just more to the list.  I have a common character right now that has a valuable ability that would probably be some what "OP" if they could ascend.  It makes no sense because everything above common can ascend.

That's what happends when you have a game being developed strictly for money grabbing instead of a game being made to be one of the best games ever.

Not ascending all your character is a real deal breaker for me and I already know Raid's player database has hit an all-time low because not only is there no real humans in in-game chat, but my "clan" has everyone listed as gone for at least a year...some two or more years.  I myself left for a long time and only came back because current MMORPG games are poor and I was bored but it looks like I'll be taking off again.  Hell, only one person has being logging in (in my clan) the whole time I was gone.

Games like this can never really hold a massive database for long.  I'm sure it exploded making money at first but when players catch on and realize, that's all Raid is about, they'll leave.  It's the reason why Raid is advertised so heavly, even by the people on Youtube, rather they admit it or not.

I spent too much money on this game already and will not spend another dime unless all characters get to ascend.  I'll be waiting for that update, Plarium.

What champ are you looking to ascend? And why? If I might ask?

Apr 17, 2022, 04:4404/17/22
04/13/22
adadru78

Honestly, I don't quite see what the issue is with this aspect. It's a little diappointing at first, I agree, but a little extra thought can help make the better of it.

I just ran into this "road block" myself just now. I typically use most 1-star characters as "burners" for leveling higher star champions, but found I couldn't ascend one of the champions I leveled from 1- to 4-star. My first thought was, "well, that sucks", despite growing fond of the old witch. But, I'm an old gamer and have played my share of card games. Poker strategy was first to come to mind: discard lesser value cards (and their disadvantages) in hopes of strengthening your hand; some times playing with fire in the process, but that's (part of) the gamble.

In other words, it seems to me you're more upset by misjudgement or misunderstanding, which is not really something Plarium should be accountable for. ou can blame the corner shyster for loosing at three-card monte: understandable, but there is little if any validity in that arguement.

Aug 12, 2022, 11:5508/12/22
01/27/20
adadru78

THIS game is by no means a PTW type of game. I played online games for over 12 years and I KNOW a pay to win game when I see it, and this one is NOT one of them. No, what Raid : Shadow Legends is, is a LABOR OF LOVE 💓💓💓

HONESTLY, with so many features this game offers, including but not limited to a DEDICATED YouTube channel to explain the intricate details of the game and guide the player through the trickier spots, whether or not you pay for the game, the same help is available to all who are interested in investing time to master the game NO MATTER WHAT LEVEL YOU'RE ON!!!

NO my friend, you definitely GOT IT WAY WRONG. A game of this magnitude HAS EVERY RIGHT to encourage the player to go to the next level FOR A LITTLE COMPENSATION TO THE DEVELOPERS OF SUCH A FINE GAME AS THIS!!!

And as for the common champions not being able to be ascended, that's not the ONLY thing you can do with a champion. There's skills you can focus on with them, equipment, ARTIFACT AND ACCESSORIES, TONS of other things. You DON'T HAVE to get stuck on JUST ONE

Aug 12, 2022, 12:1708/12/22
01/27/20

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Plarium for dedicating your time and efforts to developing Raid Shadow Legends and I pledge that as soon as I'm able to I WILL begin to invest a few purchases to developing my characters further. With ALL the hard work y'all invest in making Raid as best as you possibly can make it for the players, it's the VERY LEAST that could be expected from the players that get to enjoy such a fine work as what you have done with making Raid available to all. Keep up the good work and don't stop adding all the great features that makes "Raid-Shadow Legends" A CUT ABOVE THE REST 🙌🙏💯👍