All Categories

GAME IMPROVEMENT NEEDED

GAME IMPROVEMENT NEEDED

Search
Jan 16, 2020, 08:0401/16/20
06/17/19

GAME IMPROVEMENT NEEDED

Hello everyone,

I've played this game for several months now.  I've spent a good amount of money on this game.  These are some key items I would like to see the developer improvement on this game.

1. Have unlimited space for artifact & accessories, we keep having tournaments and its terrible not having enough space for 5 star and 6 star gear. The game has over 300+ champion and each could be equip with varios artifacts, so player would like to have options to gear them the way they felt fit.

2. The raid boss keys should all be drop at reset daily time and stack-able daily.

3. faction war keys should increased to 24 per faction, 12 is too little

4. Improve some of the dead useless skills legendaries in game.

5. Have a new tab called Adventure, where we can go into a adventure story and fighting inside there.

6. Arena should offer 5 champion not 4.

7. There should be a LIVE arena fighting where online player can play against each other in real time fighting.  If one player takes over 15 second to decide on a move then the computer will auto decide for them.

8. Have an auction house where players can trade, sell and make some real money selling champion and artifacts.  Plarium can benefits from a percentage of sales.  This will boost your income.

9. Offer better incentive for raid boss/arena/dungeon rewards

10. Offer unlimited champion space

11. the INBOX mail system should be unlimited and should allow players to see items stats and be able to sell within it system.

12. All mission and campaign rewards should reset monthly

13. offer champion level increase to 70 with much better stats

14. offer 7 star gears

that's it for now thank you whoever read it to the END

[LW] Superman

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 16, 2020, 12:5201/16/20
04/12/19

omg! really? never ever happen, all this has been suggested before and was no doubt passed to the developers :) will cost way too much to implement, servers can barely cope now, cost to profit ratio would drop massively, and its just ridiculous.

I understand some of that list, some is just waaaay out there, but there have parts of this game that have not been fixed/amended/changed/nerfed since day one of this game, next patch wont do it either, they will just nerf some champs and advertise next patch etc, to implement any of these changes will take (based on previous posts and promises) around 10 years

Jan 17, 2020, 00:1601/17/20
06/20/19
LMAO!