Gameplay

Gameplay

Search
Jan 15, 2020, 13:4501/15/20
12/18/19

Gameplay

I think it’ll be a good if the developers add some things in the game:

2 slots in shop in which you can buy only rare and epic heroes

From Sacred shard you can get only Legendary character, same as Legendary chests in Clash Royale (from them you can get only legends). I think it’s not good to donate so much money and to pay 100000 to get epics. Just increase the difficulty of getting the shard

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 15, 2020, 14:0301/15/20
12/09/19
M4D_M09K said:

I think it’ll be a good if the developers add some things in the game:

2 slots in shop in which you can buy only rare and epic heroes

From Sacred shard you can get only Legendary character, same as Legendary chests in Clash Royale (from them you can get only legends). I think it’s not good to donate so much money and to pay 100000 to get epics. Just increase the difficulty of getting the shard

I like the Idea however I want to expand on it a little. Maybe instead of haveing 2 slot dedicated make it a random thing to have a rare or epic in the shop. say maybe 1 or 2 times a week. I feel this would give us the option to get the champs and give us a good variety. I agree that the sacred crystals should drop Legendary champs a little more often and if they increase the rate they should maybe make them more scarce. the drop rate of the greens is fine as I always use them for food. Blue is fine and I feel the voids are fine as the voids are a more rare champ to get in the first place. 
Jan 16, 2020, 06:3701/16/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions, but I think this could make the game too easy and it decreases the gameplay duration.

I know some accounts are really unlucky, yes, but this game shouldn't be too easy imo.
Jan 16, 2020, 15:3701/16/20
Jan 16, 2020, 18:00(edited)
12/18/19

Valdys said:

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions, but I think this could make the game too easy and it decreases the gameplay duration.

I know some accounts are really unlucky, yes, but this game shouldn't be too easy imo.

Yes, if we talk about buying. But I think that the developers can increase the difficulty of getting the shards and it’ll be not so easy to win them. Like in Clash Royale in the beginning, it was very hard to win Legendary ones. I was in russian sup team and we had so much tickets about it everyday :)

Jan 16, 2020, 15:4701/16/20
Jan 16, 2020, 17:58(edited)
12/18/19
And my acc is not so unlucky, I just play 1 month and have 2 legendaries :D. I just think that it will be more interesting, nothing more)
Jan 17, 2020, 00:0101/17/20
06/20/19
M4D_M09K said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

Yes, if we talk about buying. But I think that the developers can increase the difficulty of getting the shards and it’ll be not so easy to win them. Like in Clash Royale in the beginning, it was very hard to win Legendary ones. I was in russian sup team and we had so much tickets about it everyday :)

If you increase the difficulty of getting the shards then you are basically making it harder on f2p players to get them at all.  You would have even more pressure to spend money to get them.
Jan 17, 2020, 09:2101/17/20
02/13/19

Angwil said:

M4D_M09K said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

If you increase the difficulty of getting the shards then you are basically making it harder on f2p players to get them at all.  You would have even more pressure to spend money to get them.

Exactly.

Btw I don't think a game should "copy" another one. It's nice if it has original stuff and you say "Oh, finally a new mechanic! I've never seen this one".

World is full of the same stuff and why do I still play this game after a year? It's because Raid is different and innovative.