All Categories

Dungeon Team

Dungeon Team

Search
Jan 14, 2020, 00:1901/14/20
12/10/19

Dungeon Team

Hi all,

Couldn't find my last post where I got some suggestions for CB and arena, but i'm in silver 1-3 now and thinking of getting relickeeper to 60 eventually for my campaign farmer/arena big hitter. Happy enough with CB for now, next stage is getting a bit further on the dungeons (unless any other suggestions). I've managed to out damage most things but struggling at level 10-11 for the potion dungeons and 7-8 for gear dungeons (autoing mostly). Can clear mino-11 with the team I want, but heard that 13 is where I should start farming for scrolls. Aside from Coldheart and an Athel I have in my vault I haven't had too much good luck with shards, most of the epics I have seem a bit average. 

General team is below:

High Khatun

Tallia

Coldheart

Galek/Aothar

Zelotah

Working on food for my 6*, just looking for suggestions on above team and changes, as well as who to 6*

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 14, 2020, 03:4201/14/20
02/13/19

Dungeons: Tallia, Coldheart, Zelotah, Aothar and Apothecary

Cb: Coldheart, Zelotah, Aothar, Eriyes and Apothecary 

Arena: Khatun, Warmaiden, Tallia and Seeker
Jan 15, 2020, 06:3601/15/20
12/10/19

Thanks Valdys,

Thoughts on who to 6* next? Thinking either Coldheart or Apo
Jan 15, 2020, 07:0501/15/20
02/13/19
luperkalel said:

Thanks Valdys,

Thoughts on who to 6* next? Thinking either Coldheart or Apo
Coldheart first, then the other champs in your cb team.
Jan 15, 2020, 10:4501/15/20
10/25/19

I wouldnt do coldheart. She is gear intensive and needs books because otherwise she has really low hp. I also wouldnt use CH for CB unless its easy and even then you would be better off just upping an outlawmonk if you are.doing easy CB.

Warmaiden is excellent for most dungeons and arena and she is f2p friendly because she drops on the deadlands stage of the campaign so you can book her up easily. She also does the big version of defense down 60% on her aoe which is better then some legendaries.

High Khatun can give you speed boost and turn meter manipulation for arena and dungeons.

Apotthecary does the speed boost much better and heals. Arguably the best rare in the game.

Screech (bat thing) Also give turn meter boost plus some other stuff. Im not familiar with his kit but he is used in high level arena.

Ultimate Galek is great for spiders with his 2 aoe and one being a hp burn. 

Cardinal is also an excellent toon as well. 

Zelotah is a good addition because he gives a shield with healing and does aoe with sleep debuff.

Marked is another excellent rare that you can use along with the void hound.

The problem is epics take alot of potions to ascend so where possible utilize rares to help you grow.

Erinyes is actually pretty solid since her buff.

Again I would not be focusing on CB right now. You need to be putting together a solid team to start doing dungeon grind and getting 5 solid players to 60.

Go to youtube and look up stewgaming and watch his videos. He looks for rares and even uncommons that can be used in dungeons as high as 20. He also explains why a coldheart isnt the killer that you hear about. His champion guides outlines everything including their masteries. Chosen and HellHades do this as well. Also if you have an epic and not sure if its good just do a search on youtube with the name and raid and usually you can find out if a champ is good.

Food for sure is maeve, oathbound, shaman and those off top off my head

Jan 15, 2020, 11:5801/15/20
02/13/19
warpedmind247 said:

I wouldnt do coldheart. She is gear intensive and needs books because otherwise she has really low hp. I also wouldnt use CH for CB unless its easy and even then you would be better off just upping an outlawmonk if you are.doing easy CB.

Warmaiden is excellent for most dungeons and arena and she is f2p friendly because she drops on the deadlands stage of the campaign so you can book her up easily. She also does the big version of defense down 60% on her aoe which is better then some legendaries.

High Khatun can give you speed boost and turn meter manipulation for arena and dungeons.

Apotthecary does the speed boost much better and heals. Arguably the best rare in the game.

Screech (bat thing) Also give turn meter boost plus some other stuff. Im not familiar with his kit but he is used in high level arena.

Ultimate Galek is great for spiders with his 2 aoe and one being a hp burn. 

Cardinal is also an excellent toon as well. 

Zelotah is a good addition because he gives a shield with healing and does aoe with sleep debuff.

Marked is another excellent rare that you can use along with the void hound.

The problem is epics take alot of potions to ascend so where possible utilize rares to help you grow.

Erinyes is actually pretty solid since her buff.

Again I would not be focusing on CB right now. You need to be putting together a solid team to start doing dungeon grind and getting 5 solid players to 60.

Go to youtube and look up stewgaming and watch his videos. He looks for rares and even uncommons that can be used in dungeons as high as 20. He also explains why a coldheart isnt the killer that you hear about. His champion guides outlines everything including their masteries. Chosen and HellHades do this as well. Also if you have an epic and not sure if its good just do a search on youtube with the name and raid and usually you can find out if a champ is good.

Food for sure is maeve, oathbound, shaman and those off top off my head

He needs his cb champs at 60 to take T6 masteries, that's why I said Coldheart. She should be his main dps in cb team and he will increase a lot his damage with Giant Slayer on Coldheart.
Jan 16, 2020, 07:5901/16/20
Jan 16, 2020, 08:08(edited)
10/25/19

I stand by what I said CH is the wrong move for his point in the game. She needs 5 or 6 star gear just to get her health above the 25k mark.  Where he is at his CH would have nothing more then 15k to 17k which the CB will wipe out in a single hit. Yes Zelatoh places shields and heals but neither the shields or heals are big enough unless fully booked and masteries done. So at most she might get 2 hits in. 

Coldheart is an exceptional rare but she is a glass cannon. Stew says it best don't think that if you pull a CH early on your immediately set she need really good gear to last long and do big damage with her heartseeker. Bellower is exactly the same issue until you have 5 or 6 star gear they are going to die very quickly. 

Also your the first person I have ever heard  recommend CH for CB. This guys account is to need to effectively use CH at this stage. I know I have a CH and Bellower and even with a mix of 4 and 5 star gear CH is barely breaking 22k.

With the toons you have for cb would ideally be..

Aothar single attacker and places poisons

Ultimate galek for hp burn

Zelatoh for shields and heals or Adriel who has a heal and reflect damage skill on a 4 turn not booked

Apoth to speed your team and give turn meter also heal

You dont have an attack down champion but you have several defense down. The easiest being Warmaiden to farm up. Necrohunter also does as well and one other. 

Your best best since you dont have a Jareg or the like is a bogwalker that you can farm up for attack down.

Talia or relickeeper  brings nothing to CB match. Erinyes isnt needed since Aothar poisons. So you need 2 champions to bring attack down and defense down..

Coldheart does none of that for you and will not give you any sustainability. Also when gearing dont go crazy attack build high defense. Watch HellHades clanboss series on youttube he walks you through every step of building a team up and what type of characters to look for. Damage doesnt come from attacks it comes from debuffs like poison, hp burn, defense down etc.

Jan 16, 2020, 08:2001/16/20
02/13/19
warpedmind247 said:

I stand by what I said CH is the wrong move for his point in the game. She needs 5 or 6 star gear just to get her health above the 25k mark.  Where he is at his CH would have nothing more then 15k to 17k which the CB will wipe out in a single hit. Yes Zelatoh places shields and heals but neither the shields or heals are big enough unless fully booked and masteries done. So at most she might get 2 hits in. 

Coldheart is an exceptional rare but she is a glass cannon. Stew says it best don't think that if you pull a CH early on your immediately set she need really good gear to last long and do big damage with her heartseeker. Bellower is exactly the same issue until you have 5 or 6 star gear they are going to die very quickly. 

Also your the first person I have ever heard  recommend CH for CB. This guys account is to need to effectively use CH at this stage. I know I have a CH and Bellower and even with a mix of 4 and 5 star gear CH is barely breaking 22k.

With the toons you have for cb would ideally be..

Aothar single attacker and places poisons

Ultimate galek for hp burn

Zelatoh for shields and heals or Adriel who has a heal and reflect damage skill on a 4 turn not booked

Apoth to speed your team and give turn meter also heal

You dont have an attack down champion but you have several defense down. The easiest being Warmaiden to farm up. Necrohunter also does as well and one other. 

Your best best since you dont have a Jareg or the like is a bogwalker that you can farm up for attack down.

Talia or relickeeper  brings nothing to CB match. Erinyes isnt needed since Aothar poisons. So you need 2 champions to bring attack down and defense down..

Coldheart does none of that for you and will not give you any sustainability. Also when gearing dont go crazy attack build high defense. Watch HellHades clanboss series on youttube he walks you through every step of building a team up and what type of characters to look for. Damage doesnt come from attacks it comes from debuffs like poison, hp burn, defense down etc.

Just your opinion, Coldheart is great for cb and I've used her for really long time, on hard, brutal and nm (now I use better heroes). She doesn't need 5-6* stars gear, gear always depends on where you want to use champions.
Jan 17, 2020, 01:4901/17/20
12/10/19

Thanks Valdys and Warped for your feedback!

Clan is only clearing normal CB at the moment, and I can sometimes get the best chest if I time it and drop 3 keys in, but otherwise I can at least get 2 x warrior chests. Not too bothered about progressing that too much further, but keen to get my dungeon team up to speed and farm mino for masteries. Tossing up between Apo (to 3 star brutal as well), Aothar and CH at the moment for my next 6* 
Jan 17, 2020, 09:0801/17/20
02/13/19
luperkalel said:

Thanks Valdys and Warped for your feedback!

Clan is only clearing normal CB at the moment, and I can sometimes get the best chest if I time it and drop 3 keys in, but otherwise I can at least get 2 x warrior chests. Not too bothered about progressing that too much further, but keen to get my dungeon team up to speed and farm mino for masteries. Tossing up between Apo (to 3 star brutal as well), Aothar and CH at the moment for my next 6* 
You need all of them at 6*, so you just should choose who first. I'd say Aothar, then CH and Apo, all of them are really useful for fast clear in mid game (end too, with a good gear).