All Categories

Do We Now Have to Buy All Legendary Tomes???

Search
Jan 4, 2020, 10:5601/04/20
05/16/19

I have noticed that all the events lately have failed to have any legendary tomes in them.  Has Plarium now decided to only make tomes available through purchase in the game now? 

The game was bad enough as it is with us having to spend so much to progress in game, but if we now have to spend at least $200+ just to max out each champion's skills, please let me know now so I can find another game to play.  And yes, it costs at least $200+ dollars considering each 7 pack of legendary tomes cost $100 and each legendary needs 14-16 tomes. Considering this is an APP and not even a full game, that is insane.

In addition, your company needs to update its event images.  The one for artifact enhancement was very misleading.  It had a legendary tome on the front of it.  As such, I was preparing for it, all to realize all it has is an epic tome.  I am now not wasting my time on it.

Pretty sure a lot of other people are going to start doing the same thing.  People have already been complaining about the prices, and now it seems your company is trying to offer less for more.  Just one bad decision after another.

And if your company is still planning to have legendary tomes in events, you realize the last 4 events haven't had a single one in it?  The only one that has is the "buy shards" event, where I have to spend $300+ in purchases just to get the tome.  Again, insane.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 4, 2020, 17:3401/04/20
02/20/17

it is the same all throughout the game, especially with large numbers of TV commercials occurring for Raids, starring Galek lol.

I am not a spender, I do what I can, do without the things I cannot.

Played Plarium too long to be fooled by their tricks.
Jan 4, 2020, 21:3901/04/20
Jan 4, 2020, 21:43(edited)
04/12/19

all devs seem to apply similar strategy lately.

milk game dry and when people realize it and leave - reskin and release new game to lure same players again ...

why bother with player retention when you can simply scrap this project and release new one ?

I was fool enough to believe it will be different in here and paid like 10-15$ half a year ago... then reality hit me. F2P from that point on. If they think about abandoning players there is no reason to pay. They can starve and die for all I care ...