All Categories

Fix Epic Hero Deathless (Knight Revenant: Spirit)

Search
Dec 29, 2019, 14:3812/29/19
11/20/19

I have the Epic spirit hero Deathless from the Knight Revenants. Her A3 is attack all enemies, this attack will always be critical if there are 2 or more dead ALLIES, and damage increases according to the number of dead allies. 

This skill only becomes always critical with 2 or more dead allies when you 4 STAR ascend her.

Which I have done the ascension, and once I did the ascension her skill becomes COMPLETELY BROKEN AND USELESS. When she has ALIVE allies her skill works but the damage is pathetic, when she has 1 or more dead allies her skill will now do NOTHING it shows the animation of her skill name over her head but then NOTHING, no damage on the enemies, no damage numbers show, not even 0s show on the enemies, they don’t get hit AT ALL. Then that counts as her turn and it is now the opponents turn. 

Please fix her skill, it is a useless skill once her allies are dead, which is what she is BUILT TO DO, please take the time to fix her, I have her build up to 5* with gear ascended and some masteries and I now have NO WHERE I can use her. I would like to take her in spiders den, but once one of her allies dies I can no longer use her AOE, her A3, the BROKEN SKILL. Arena is where she would shine on an offensive team. I have watched multiple older videos of deathless doing amazing damage 90k AOE when she has 3 dead allies. But something happened between the filming of those videos and the past November 2019. 

Thank you for you time, please go fix Deathless... now. :). 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 29, 2019, 15:0712/29/19
02/13/19
Could you post a video, pls?
Dec 31, 2019, 00:1312/31/19
11/20/19
I have a video but I dont know how to post a video on here, I dont see an attachment option. How do I add the video on this forum?