All Categories

Getting done with customer frustration

Search
Dec 21, 2019, 03:4012/21/19
05/13/19

Hey there, 

i just thought you´re probably interested in hearing the latest newes from your customers, just kidding.... i know you aren´t  we all know by now... 

Well, never the less, i know you´re pretty excited about getting my money, so i´ll give it a shot here. 

The thing is - Being the brave chash-cow i am, i just pulled my 3rd hakkorhn, right after i pulled my 4th sethallia (might be a coincident? for shure... right? after all it´s all about the highly praised RNG, no saltyness here, just dealing with the facts) 

well i´ll stop spending  on most of your offerts now.  (btw, at this point it might be apropriate to tell you to stop asking me to give you any votes or good reviewss until you change some of your bussines practices - it just will not happen, pls save your time and mine here, be practible on this matter)

i´d suggest giving us an option to do something with lego-dupes, altough it would be the better option not to get them in the first place. 

Let´s say you give us an option to melt in 3 legos for 1 we desire of an fixed pool of some sort.

it´s just right out frustrating putting in EUR 200,00 (or half a year for an free to play gamer) on average to get a lego and then getting a bad/dupe one, not even to mention the other EUR 200,00 to spend on books to even make them viable to play with. (hard to argue not to just buy me 8! AAA Games instead, which´ll give me far more enjoyment for far more time... just to have mentioned it) 

The other thing, as said above is skill tomes, give us (as you´ve promised multiple times by now btw..) a reliable way of farming them without putting in massive money, i´m done spending EUR 100,00+ to get some virtual books. Also won´t happen anymore. 

To summarize it all. i´m happy to support your game if you´re willing to treat us as custumers and not just lether wallets.

dropping my mic here - point made i suppose

Have nice holidays with your beloved ones - you´re also humans afer all 

i´m looking forward for changes next year

your´s sincerly

Nomad

(BTW, thx for the latest champ balances, that´s  a step in the right direction! keep this up! good job!)

Views
Comments