All Categories

Stun mechanic on Skullcrusher that lock down his STONEWALL by 1 turn (is it a bug? please help)

Stun mechanic on Skullcrusher that lock down his STONEWALL by 1 turn (is it a bug? please help)

Search
Dec 19, 2019, 13:3512/19/19
11/26/19

Hello, 

I have a question for anyone who knows anything about STUN. I am using SKULLCRUSHER as lead in my cb team and he is taking the stun. I know that stun can take away your turn but SOMEHOW my skullcrusher will have his stonewall (counterAttack) skill on a 1 turn cooldown. I didn't use the counterA skill it was there and was ready for me to use it but after the stun and now it was my SKULLCRUSHER'S turn, the skill is on 1 TURN cooldown??????? Is this correct or IS IT a bug. I think if i have STONEWALL ON 1 TURN cooldown and skulcrusher got stunned, he loses a turn and still have that skill on 1 turn cooldown, am i trippin or what lol it feels like what i experienced was..... I GOT STUNNED AND MY cooldown skill got lockdown by 1 TURN. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 19, 2019, 23:2312/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 23:48(edited)
05/13/19

YOUR QUESTION IS UTTERLY POINTLESS!

No one in there right mind would use Skullcrusher as a Clan Boss Leader.

STOP SMOKING CRACK! 

You can only use All Battle Aura's vs. the Clan Boss.