All Categories

About Champion base speed

Search
Dec 19, 2019, 11:3212/19/19
09/15/19

Just noticed that some of my champs at lvl 50 don't have the same base speed than the one in the index. At first I thought the maxed speed will be reach when the champ will be 6 star, like atk, def and HP. But other lvl 50 do have the same base speed as in the index.

For exemple here is a screenshot of my steelskull with 111 base speed normaly, but mine is at 104. Same for Razin with 86 speed instead of 91. On the other hand my lvl 50 Bulwark as the same speed as in the index 97.

How does this speed thing work?

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 19, 2019, 11:3712/19/19
06/17/15

Hello,

when you ascend them to max (so they need to be 6* for this) the last ascend many stats go up . those stats dépends on the car, so it is not all speed or acc or res. It dépends of the hero. That explain why some have the same speed as in the index (if you look carefully some other stat must be different). Index show you 6* fully ascended.
Dec 19, 2019, 11:4212/19/19
05/13/19

laorusm said:

Just noticed that some of my champs at lvl 50 don't have the same base speed than the one in the index. At first I thought the maxed speed will be reach when the champ will be 6 star, like atk, def and HP. But other lvl 50 do have the same base speed as in the index.

For exemple here is a screenshot of my steelskull with 111 base speed normaly, but mine is at 104. Same for Razin with 86 speed instead of 91. On the other hand my lvl 50 Bulwark as the same speed as in the index 97.

How does this speed thing work?

Hi laorusm,

how you saw from your self not all champions has got the max base speed at 5 stars so you need upgrade them to 6 stars for have got max bse speed.

So all champions have got a different stats and a different level to grow up. In index there are all champions at 6 stars remember this and you have got a some question write here or in pm.

Have a nice day 

Dec 19, 2019, 15:2712/19/19
09/15/19

It was clear for me, that the index shows the stats of 6* fully ascended. But I always thought speed, acc, res, crit dmg. and crit rate stats were set, and wouldn't change with raising levels or ascending.

It feels a bit weird to me, that some champs then keep the same speed stat after leveling and some will see it raise.