All Categories

Thank you Plarium...for making it easier to leave this game!

Search
Dec 13, 2019, 16:0512/13/19
05/15/19

I’ve been playing RAID for about 4-5 months now. I enjoy the game, but have been getting more and more frustrated with how Plarium is gouging the average players. Yes, I know that they have to make money, but this is getting ridiculous! Each fusion is getting harder and only doable by spending money...big money! 

And now this Holiday event, the Christmas event, as a gift to its players, Plarium has made the new fusion impossible for all but the elite players. A free to play game that requires you to spend hundreds of dollars to acquire characters is insulting. A real slap in the face for all the people playing your game.

This event is the topper for me...I’m done. Good luck to everyone! And again, thanks Plarium, for making it easier to quit your game!
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 13, 2019, 19:5012/13/19
05/25/19
Well said, but in the end , they don't give a damn thing about us, they only interest the profit.
Dec 13, 2019, 20:2712/13/19
05/16/19

ampapiz said:

I’ve been playing RAID for about 4-5 months now. I enjoy the game, but have been getting more and more frustrated with how Plarium is gouging the average players. Yes, I know that they have to make money, but this is getting ridiculous! Each fusion is getting harder and only doable by spending money...big money! 

And now this Holiday event, the Christmas event, as a gift to its players, Plarium has made the new fusion impossible for all but the elite players. A free to play game that requires you to spend hundreds of dollars to acquire characters is insulting. A real slap in the face for all the people playing your game.

This event is the topper for me...I’m done. Good luck to everyone! And again, thanks Plarium, for making it easier to quit your game!

I agree 100%.  The only reason I continue playing is because of my YouTube channel.  But, I'm looking into new games, as this company doesn't care the least bit about its player base.

No one in their right mind is going to spend hundreds on this app.  But, until they chase enough people away to where profits drop, they don't care.  It's just going to take time.

When I first started playing months ago, it wasn't nearly as pay to play as it is now.  Now, every single thing in game is about how much you'll spend.  There's no skill - it's purely who spent the most money on buying shards and energy to get the best compositions and gear.  That's it.  It's a shame their greed is destroying the game, but they just won't listen to us.