All Categories

This is a holiday event? You're kidding right?

Search
Dec 13, 2019, 12:4412/13/19
04/18/19

Ok, I fully understand that a company needs to make a profit to stay in business and that selling shards, gems and packages is the way that needs to happen in Raid, but really, this is how you choose to celebrate Christmas and the holiday season with your player base?  

I haven't minded spending some money on this game because I've enjoyed it as a break from the day.  When I heard about the holiday fusion I looked to last year to see what had been done and saw the Sir Nic plan I thought it was a cool gift to the players to show they were appreciated.  A great legendary with a low threshold for new players, an actual gift.  Then I saw what came out today and was sorely disappointed.  Really?  Was nothing learned by the Foli fiasco?  Put in a whale based legendary fusion anytime other than Christmas.  This is making a game that I have enjoyed playing look like you could care less about not just the newer player base but your established one as well.

Three months of saving shards, gems, energy, etc. and a willingness to even support the process financially to an extent isn't enough for me to want to even attempt what was presented to.us today.  Plarium please learn from the mistakes of the past to see what kind of image this is portraying.  Halloween events were reasonable,  this was not.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 13, 2019, 13:0412/13/19
10/04/19

Yeah, totally agree.

I'm a new player, just done the 3 months daily login rewards. 

I don't know how to feel about the game right now. 

The only fusion event, I've successfully done was Harvest Jack, and I've spent some money on it at the end to be able to finish. It was exhausting. Even if you had the "energy refills" etc, it takes time and I remember being so exhausted at the end. And I was like, I hope they never do this kind of events again. And btw, I have Harvest Jack guarding my vault so... 

And now... 4 void epics, all requiring void rares ! All the events dates, threshholds etc, so restrictive. 

Like, do they know that it's the holidays and also the finals/exams preparations? 

Who's got time for that stressful fusion event.

This is unhuman. 

Really cut out of reality. 

Dec 13, 2019, 14:3912/13/19
03/16/19

Holiday event is disaster. This times the fusion even worse than before. 33k on training event ??? 5730 point to get Towering Titan ???

While on other games i played they give some gift / bonus for christmas, Plarium moves into opposite direction. Plarium will never changes.