All Categories

Stuck at Hard Campaign

Stuck at Hard Campaign

Search
Dec 12, 2019, 01:0612/12/19
12/10/19

Stuck at Hard Campaign

Hi all,

Been playing F2P and just hit the 30 days to get High Khatun (got her early from an ancient shard, would've preferred a different epic...), getting stuck now at Hard Campaign 11, not sure whether to farm to 6* one of my current champions, or really where to go from here. 

Also stuck at Arena Silver II, i keep getting to around 1080/1100 and then getting smashed on arena defense when I can't find anyone that I stand a chance of winning against. This has really been frustrating me as it's the second last progress mission for this level but I just can't seem to crack it.

I usually run Galek (Lifesteal and Offense), High Khatun (Divine Life and Speed), Talia and either Apothecary (Speed and life)/Executioner (Lifesteal and speed). Most have the first couple of masteries unlocked.

Any suggestions? My only sacred shard coming will be after another 10 days when my monthly quest finishes (missed the start).

Champions below (including vault, but a lot are spares for fusion).

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 12, 2019, 02:0512/12/19
12/10/19
EDIT: I've actually just cleared Hard lol, but still unsure of how to proceed. I don't think I'll be able to progress much further into Brutal with my current roster. Contemplating 6* Galek but keep hearing to wait for a better epic or legendary farmer.
Dec 12, 2019, 09:5412/12/19
10/07/19
I chose Galek as well, then restarted the game after a week and chose Kael instead. Galek *can* be a good champ if geared properly. My suggestion is to 6 star him, BC as a free to play you just can't count on getting luck pulling a better champ. Grind the champs to upgrade him to 6 and if you haven't gotten a better option by then upgrade him. Its going to be more important for you to make the most out of who you have, and not count on who you might get.
Dec 12, 2019, 16:4212/12/19
Dec 12, 2019, 16:42(edited)
05/13/19

You should 6 star Tallia - Use Tallia to Solo Brutal Campaign.

Than start leveling Zelotah - Very good champion
Dec 13, 2019, 01:1312/13/19
Dec 13, 2019, 01:15(edited)
11/22/19

I started 27 days ago and just completed brutal 3 stars yesterday.  My suggestion would be level up your main champ to 60, fully ascend him and put good lifesteal gear and another set like ATK or critcal rating.  It will be your best investment.  I have my Kael with lifesteal and crit all level 16.  Paired up with a decent healer (ie...warpriest), they can pretty much bulldoze through brutal. Where's your Warpriest btw??

I noticed you have all lifesteal on Galek...Lifesteal is a 4 piece set, so having 2 additional pieces doesn't give you any additional benefits.  It's pretty much a waste since you can put a two piece set and get that set's bonus.  My suggestion would be to swap out the gauntlet and boots to critical rating with the following primary stats:  Gauntlet with crit rating and boots with speed.  From your pictures above, your crit rating and speed are very low.  Those are two very important stats for attackers.  Crit for more damage when attacking and speed for more times the champ can strike.  

Dec 13, 2019, 02:0212/13/19
12/10/19

Thanks for the comments all! 

I've just got enough gems to purchase the 11 ancient shard pack, going to wait a bit and see if any sales/double chance comes up before getting them.

Nick - I chose/kept Galek for aesthetic more than anything else really. Just don't want to be completely hampered. I'd like to keep him around for dungeons/arena I think.

Player J - contemplating Talia as she's my only epic attack with AOE (besides Dark Athel, but I've heard she's not worth it). I have 4 x 4* champs ready to go if i decide that. 

Daniel - I've got lifesteal and offense (chest [accuracy, just what I had, only other one with anything decent is a 2* common with attack %]  and gloves [attack %]). 

I was trying to farm the hard stage with crit gear for my bonekeeper, but just was not getting any luck with main stats. I read somewhere that at some stage you can choose the stats you get on your gear? I thought that would be too good to be true.

My warpriest is sitting there on 30, I was going to use apothecary as my main healer but seem to be getting too many magic heroes in my roster. Got Cardinal from a void shard just yesterday as well, any thoughts on her effectiveness? I seem to be getting decent enough support champs but need a big hitter.

I've just cleared brutal stage 2, and working my way through stage 3 at the moment. Have a double xp buff at the moment so getting some food up. Might just have to stick with the grind and get ready what I need to 6* whoever I eventually chose.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Dec 13, 2019, 02:5112/13/19
03/11/19

Hello LUPERKALEL

A great strategy to clear campaign at 3 star till brutal is by using sustain focused champions, such as Jizoh. The cool thing about jizoh is that he can even work at lvl 50. 

try to run him with life steal and resist set, so he can solo it, or you can run him with executioner for the defence aura and double counter, zelotah as a second champion is also a great option

hope that helps

regards

Ophe

Dec 13, 2019, 09:4812/13/19
11/22/19

You can't choose the stats, they are random.  I wish it was that easy but than everybody would have good stats.  

Farming is repetitive and boring but thanks to auto, I just click and do something else.  Eventually you can get the stats you want.  Honestly though, the artifacts through the campaign are not that great.  I would try to farm the dungeons, events or tournies.  They have better artifacts with higher rarirty, which will give you better substats.  

Lifesteal is great. They've definitely saved my Kael many times.  But remember, the heal is based off of damage and if you have a good percentage of crit rating, you can do a lot of damage.  My Kael has crit % on his gloves and on a lot of other artifacts' substats.  He currently has a crit rate of over 80% with a decent amount of crit damage.  Every time he crits, he's doing some serious damage and also, giving himself a good amount of heal.  

Warpriest is not the best healer, but she has been enough for me to 3* brutal.  I pumped her HP up to 40K with decent amount of defense and speed, and she has been there side by side with Kael blessing his weapon and healing both of them haha.