All Categories

I have maxed out RAID - Shadow Legends

Search
Dec 8, 2019, 10:4412/08/19
02/25/19

I have read of players who encountered many different and special situations in this game even as a f2p gamer. It is hard to believe that everything really ever happened. I am playing quite a long time but nothing happened to me for a long time (approx. 4 or 5 months of 10 months in all). I know, it is RNG, yes, yaaaawwn. How boring it gets if nothing unforeseeable happens in this game. I really do not feel special at any time 'cause there is exactly zero/none special activity/happening left in the game when you decide to think that you better spend your money in real things with a real value. I had noticed that even when spending some (not all of my) money nothing is running better.

I am playing with fully skilled Scullcrusher, Tayrel, Steelskull, Kael and Foli (fusioned, no books at this champ) at cb 5 (in average 15 kk dmg per key). Tayrel, Scullcrusher, Apo/Steelskull and Altan (first lego drawn, fully booked) are keeping me in arena G4. 

The fractions I can farm are dropping nothing to improve my champs any more. Nightmare campaign done, though not all stars collected.

I cannot ever fusion Arbiter, 'cause I will never make it through Spider den. Potion dungeons are maxed.

Imho I could only improve with better champs. If I open shards, I do only draw dupes (no lego dupe of course, but e.g. epic Erinyes ^^) or weak champs or both. I have Ignatius, Rhazin and that provoke Skinwalker lego. I think no one except perhaps Rhazin in arena would do me s.th. good, if at all. Perhaps Altan instead of Tayrel a cb. Ignatius at cb would probably not improve my overall dmg. 

So, I am at the end, the only end my friend. ;-)

There is nothing to perform, 'cause the game only takes from you but will give you nothing back. There are heaps of hidden champs you will never ever be able to play with, because you will never get them. 

This is my conclusion, no hate speech, but only the fact and I believe there are many other gamers in a similar situation. The best of it: I would spend money if there was s.th. like a success factor. Selling one artifact set with unknown and a high probability of not adaquate stats for more then 40 Euros for each set is really nothing else but unfair/unrealistic.

Cheers

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2019, 12:2312/08/19
05/13/19

IGNATIUS IS THE KING!

IGNATIUS WILL SLAY ALL THE SPIDERS!

I wish I had Ignatius because I am stuck on Spider.

You are only stuck because you chose to be stuck on Spider.

Dec 8, 2019, 15:4612/08/19
Dec 8, 2019, 15:51(edited)
05/13/19

As a Suggestion for spider - I had been stuck on it for a while because I was not rolling the right champions. I have a bit of a back way for it an beat level 20 100% of the time.

During the Halloween event I lucked out and got Miscreated Monster. I also have Maulie from that fusion event, probably the easiest to make.

Monster creates a MASSIVE shield on everyone since he hits so many spiders. I know Sir Nicholas acts the same but not sure about others. He protects the whole team from getting eaten by spiders. Maulie comes in as she is heavy CC. I booked her until she got the -1sec on her passive and her AoE taunt. She taunts spiders to attack her which then gives your team a boost in energy.

Coupled with these are apocathary and cold heart (both blues). He gives speed and a single heal if needed while she does like 1 million plus with her turn meter reset on boss. My last one in is tyreal as he provides def down attack down and turn meter down.

I know it’s not easy to get all these heroes but there are some supplements. Need -

AoE taunter

Massive team shielded

Cold heart 

Tayreal

Apoc

Hope this helps a bit! The run isn’t the fastest at 5 minutes but it is 100% success rate at 20.

Best of luck!

Dec 9, 2019, 10:1012/09/19
02/25/19

Player J said:

IGNATIUS IS THE KING!

IGNATIUS WILL SLAY ALL THE SPIDERS!

I wish I had Ignatius because I am stuck on Spider.

You are only stuck because you chose to be stuck on Spider.

Thanks to both of you for writing back.

Yes, perhaps Ignatius could help. Thanks for that advice, so I have an aim to cope with. Got Bellower, too. So, perhaps it's all about too weak or wrong artifacts, technique or whatever. Have not reached stage 20 of any of the dens. IG at 17 (not done), Dragon at 18 (not done), FK at 17 (not done). 

Dec 9, 2019, 14:0912/09/19
10/28/19

You don't have to spend a lot to keep this game interesting. Summon the hell out of ancient shards. Sacreds are only worth it when there is a "discount"

Which is usually discounted from a falsified amount anyway.

Dec 9, 2019, 14:1712/09/19
Dec 9, 2019, 14:19(edited)
04/12/19

Ignatius strategy is really simple.

wait till there is 10 spiderlings, ignite them all, tank up and survive.

mother eats all (moving first), enough of your guys take turns to spawn 10 spiderlings, ignatius light them up.

TM reduce mother over next turns so she won't eat them again to heal back / remove burn.

each spiderling will hit all with dmg based on TARGET HP (mother too).

2-3 turns of each spiderling moving and they will burn their mother to death (all you need to do is survive those 3 turns), 

NO AOE DMG - those spiderlings need to move while burned to kill their mother, single target attacks only - target mother

Dec 9, 2019, 16:4012/09/19
Dec 9, 2019, 16:40(edited)
02/25/19

WL4 said:

As a Suggestion for spider - I had been stuck on it for a while because I was not rolling the right champions. I have a bit of a back way for it an beat level 20 100% of the time.

During the Halloween event I lucked out and got Miscreated Monster. I also have Maulie from that fusion event, probably the easiest to make.

Monster creates a MASSIVE shield on everyone since he hits so many spiders. I know Sir Nicholas acts the same but not sure about others. He protects the whole team from getting eaten by spiders. Maulie comes in as she is heavy CC. I booked her until she got the -1sec on her passive and her AoE taunt. She taunts spiders to attack her which then gives your team a boost in energy.

Coupled with these are apocathary and cold heart (both blues). He gives speed and a single heal if needed while she does like 1 million plus with her turn meter reset on boss. My last one in is tyreal as he provides def down attack down and turn meter down.

I know it’s not easy to get all these heroes but there are some supplements. Need -

AoE taunter

Massive team shielded

Cold heart 

Tayreal

Apoc

Hope this helps a bit! The run isn’t the fastest at 5 minutes but it is 100% success rate at 20.

Best of luck!

Thanks to you, too. How does Coldheart do one million dmg? Have two of them and heard of a way to slay Spider with them both in a team. But I think I do not have adequate artifacts. Moreover Coldheart is a bit fragile.

Dec 9, 2019, 16:5112/09/19
02/25/19

ksthecr0w said:

Ignatius strategy is really simple.

wait till there is 10 spiderlings, ignite them all, tank up and survive.

mother eats all (moving first), enough of your guys take turns to spawn 10 spiderlings, ignatius light them up.

TM reduce mother over next turns so she won't eat them again to heal back / remove burn.

each spiderling will hit all with dmg based on TARGET HP (mother too).

2-3 turns of each spiderling moving and they will burn their mother to death (all you need to do is survive those 3 turns), 

NO AOE DMG - those spiderlings need to move while burned to kill their mother, single target attacks only - target mother

Thanks to you, too, but I did not really get the idea of the spiderlings burning their mother. TM reduce could be done by Tayrel and Coldheart. I'll try my best to get that done. At first making Ignatius lvl 60, he is only 50 by now. 

Dec 9, 2019, 16:5712/09/19
05/13/19

Morana Aktal said:

WL4 said:

AoE taunter

Massive team shielded

Cold heart 

Tayreal

Apoc

Best of luck!

Thanks to you, too. How does Coldheart do one million dmg? Have two of them and heard of a way to slay Spider with them both in a team. But I think I do not have adequate artifacts. Moreover Coldheart is a bit fragile.

My Coldheart is 60, fully ascended. It’s sitting at 70% Crit, 200% crit dmg and 3.5k attack. Pretty squishy at 26khp but that’s where the big shield comes in play in case she is attacked. 

Once tayreal uses his defense down (60%) less defense I use heartseeker. It has an extra 30% crit attached to it so it always crits and with the defense down it is hitting for around 1 million. 

I know there are people who use 2-3 cold hearts like this and you can just kill spider in 20 seconds lol. I just don’t want three of the same champ at level 60
Dec 9, 2019, 17:3112/09/19
Dec 9, 2019, 17:45(edited)
02/25/19
Ok, there's the point. First I do not have such a good shield champ and second it is hard to get gear good enough for a strong enough Coldheart. I have a lot artifacts but it seems that there is always something missing to get such a good all-over set as you described. Only Altan wears 3 double artifact sets, which make him pretty strong (4.5 k DEF, 100% crit, 150% crtitd), but ACC is much to low (only 74) and speed is only 134. He is definately my best single target hitter. Bellower has 200% critd but has only 55 critq and 3k ATK and wears only one double set. That's it. I havn't got enough artifacts with critq and critd substats. And Darkelve accessories are especially rare. Do not know why the drop rate is that much different to other factions. Probably RNG ^^.
Dec 9, 2019, 21:3412/09/19
02/25/19

fishstar86 said:

You don't have to spend a lot to keep this game interesting. Summon the hell out of ancient shards. Sacreds are only worth it when there is a "discount"

Which is usually discounted from a falsified amount anyway.

Yes, I do summon ancient shards. If it really helps? I do not spend money into the game. I have stopped it 4 or 5 months ago.

Dec 10, 2019, 18:0112/10/19
Dec 10, 2019, 18:03(edited)
02/25/19

So, approx. 3k energy later Ignatius ist lvl 60, scrolls at t4 (done already before). Atm has 3.6k DEF and 156 ACC, only 30k HP, 45 crit, 110 critd.

Does Ignatius need books to fulfill his Spider mission? Do not really understand the strategy. HP burn ignition is only every 6 rounds. I really cannot see your strategy, ksthecr0w. Does Ignatius at all need dmg or only ACC and HP/DEF? How can Ignatius tank up if the Spider element does not fit?

Dec 10, 2019, 19:4612/10/19
02/25/19
OK, found it on YouTube. Thx for that.