All Categories

Arena event - well done

Arena event - well done

Search
Dec 5, 2019, 19:5112/05/19

Arena event - well done

Hello everyone,

I waited for another arena event after the last one (750 points in 6 days).

And what a surprise - looking at new event schedule - wow - 950 points in 4 days.

So, let's count with me:

Every player has 24 attempts (from refilling) + 10 from playtime rewards + 5 for purchase in market. It's 39 daily attempts. 

39 * 4 days = 156 attempts during event.

If every Battle win in gold IV: 156 * 4 points = 624 points total.

So every player needs another 326 points to reach these rewards: Epic skill tome, ancients shard and 50 gems.

You can buy 1 refill (10 attempts = 40 points) in shop for 40 gems.

40 points = 40 gems

If player needs 326 points, he must buy unfortunately 9 refills (360 gems).

3 ancients shards cost in shop 270 gems (it's 1 for 90 gems).

So Epic skill tome costs 220 gems (360 - 90[ancients shard] - 50 [gems as reward]). Unfortunately you can't buy it anywhere.

Why (the hell) event designers want to force us attend this 4 days martyrium?

Yes, of course, i forgot. You can complete this event with all rewards only, if you BUY gems.

Money the first place, then players.

But why this 4 days marathon? Why not direct buy from shop? For Grab epic skill tome every player must spend gems in shop for refills as i wrote, so why not f.e. 1 Epic skill tome per month for 250 gems? What's the diference? In each case players must buy it for gems.

Happy grinding.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 5, 2019, 20:3212/05/19
Dec 5, 2019, 20:36(edited)
03/30/19

Hey pssst, listen, I know this is gonna sound crazy but believe it or not your entitled ass does not have to finish every single event that they release.

Maybe, just MAYBE this event is not released for you? Take whatever free rewards you can and move on. 

Events are a miniscule part of the game, idk why people get so hung up on small things like events ... Lmao
OpheliaA1Moderator
Dec 5, 2019, 22:5912/05/19
03/11/19

Hello BLUESTRIPESCOM

Thank you for your feedback, I will forward your detailed investigation

Dec 6, 2019, 05:0312/06/19
Dec 6, 2019, 05:06(edited)
05/13/19

AirMaxxx said:

Hey pssst, listen, I know this is gonna sound crazy but believe it or not your entitled ass does not have to finish every single event that they release.

Maybe, just MAYBE this event is not released for you? Take whatever free rewards you can and move on. 

Events are a miniscule part of the game, idk why people get so hung up on small things like events ... Lmao

There is the fundamental problem!

The Arena Event isn't released for anyone!

Every Arena Event is Trash.

You get 39 Arena Tokens per day 

The Event is 4 days

The Event max reward is 950

Bronze 1 players get 1 medal/point per win.

Gold 4 players get 4 medal/points per win.

Platinum players get 5 medal/points per win.

If a Bronze 1 player wins every single battle, They will have 156 points out of 950 when event finishes.

If a Gold 4 player wins every single battle, They will have 624 points out of 950 when event finishes.

If a Platinum player wins every single battle, They will have 780 points out of 950 when event finishes.

The math shows you this event isn't meant for a Free 2 Play player.

No, Free 2 Play player can finish this event.

SO THE MOST LOGICAL RESPONSE IS:

IF THIS EVENT ISN'T MEANT FOR FREE 2 PLAY PLAYERS, IT MUST BE MEANT FOR PAY 2 WIN PLAYERS? 

NOPE! WHY?

A Pay 2 Win player would have to spend 360 gems to finishing this event.

The reward they will get for finishing the event is 1 Ancient Shard.

The other rewards don't matter to a Pay 2 Win player.

The same Pay 2 Win player could go to the shop and buy a 270 gem Ancient Shard Pack.

They would be rewarded with 3 Ancient Shards + have 90 gems left to spare.

You either play this game for free or You spend money on this game 

Those are the only 2 types of players in this game.

If both of those types of players have no reason to do the event, Then what is the point of the event?

The event is literally for no one!

The event is trash.

The event will continue to be trash, until they make the garbage rewards they have easier to achieve for F2P players 

Or add better rewards to the Brackets to give spenders more of an incentive to try for it.

Dec 6, 2019, 07:5512/06/19
08/17/19

Its no news that plarium does events that are not doable for F2P. however on arena events i dont like it much either. thing is that arena rewards are very poor . a chest once a week? and 40 gems for 40 medals doesnt feel like a good deal. if i spend those on doing dragon runs or on leveling up food i get much more out of my gems.  but maybe some players have lots of refills from those conqueror packs left or love to tryhard for platinum.

Dec 6, 2019, 19:1312/06/19

Ya arena events suck 

All I ended up doing was putting myself in a class I can’t defeat

Had to lower my defences to stand a chance when I’m trying to get thingys for the great hall

Dec 6, 2019, 19:1612/06/19

Actually the rewards for other events are becoming weak

And what’s with the constant relentless Armor? I have full sets I don’t use. Rotate others in or something