All Categories

Are there any f2p players actually completed a Fusion event?

Search
Dec 3, 2019, 01:4812/03/19
10/22/19

Hello, fellow raid grinders and challenge takers! :)

I was wondering, is there any of the free-to-play players who have finished a fusion event? (not just talking it is possible, and not actually finish one)

And some questions for you: 

1. How much vault space did you had, when you approached and completed the event?

2. What were your biggest hurdles and challenges within/during the event? 

3. What were some things, you didn't expected and were really close to make you fail the event?

4. What was your tactic to prepare - potions, silver, food champions, gems, exp. 100% bonus boosts, shards and silver for food - 2* champs, ect.?

5. Any tips or tricks you want to share?

Thanks! 
Good luck in the future events. :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 3, 2019, 12:0412/03/19
05/13/19
Yes - They have thanked me for my advice.
Dec 3, 2019, 12:2312/03/19
07/24/19
I'm quite skeptical that a f2p player has been able to finish a fusion unless they had the fusion components on hand. Mostly because you cant save energy unless you dont play the game. I too would like to know how they did it and how many weeks they had to save gems for. 
Dec 3, 2019, 12:5812/03/19
04/12/19

i play daily as f2p, i do minimum daily tasks, only risk using energy on events if rewards worth it, since last event i have saved 10k energy and have 40 ancients shards 1 void and 1 sacred, i have saved all free xp gifts given or energy from game time down, updates etc.

in between events i level up 2 stars to 20 and do arena a lot and hit factions wars and clan boss, its all about saving and not being drawn in to double events, i save for fusions, and i have done all of them from foli, as didnt play game for others, but did not even attempt brakus as i didnt have the resources to complete it.

Dec 3, 2019, 14:3812/03/19
10/31/19

Good Morning,

Rasputin speaks the truth about what can be done to conserve and be tactful about how you spend your time and resource in the game.

I have not got a fusion yet but I am 4 chars away from starting Broadmaw, the game has a lot of Challenges, Missions and Quests that support your drive to do more in the game, if your clever with how and when you do C.M.Q.'s you can do dailies while getting rewards from events and at the same time can be digging to complete a challenge all at the same time = applified result for time invested.

Then... taking Rasputins conservative approach; you may find that you are not pushing your self out of the fun of the game because you have reserves and many opportunities to work towards these fabled fusions, in the grand view of the game the fusions are good but a well put together team with great synergy will prove to be very useful in the game even more so than a fusion character.

Dilly! Dilly!

Dec 3, 2019, 15:0912/03/19
05/18/19

So this game for F2P is only about saving, and not making progress between events, just collecting everything just to be able to finish events? sick.

Dec 3, 2019, 21:2412/03/19
09/14/19

Rughes said:

So this game for F2P is only about saving, and not making progress between events, just collecting everything just to be able to finish events? sick.

No. No.  I am Free to play, I fused harvest jack and regretted it. I was able to do it because I had a lot of the champions ready to go from previous failed attempts at fusions, and little bit extra farming.

IMO, the events and what not are endgame content. I work on my champions in between them, and I only do the ones that have rewards I need, or lower level of the rewards I will get and then not try to finish the tournament or event if its unrealistic.
Dec 3, 2019, 21:2512/03/19
Dec 3, 2019, 21:26(edited)
09/14/19
Also, Free to play or pay to play, the "whales" are the people who frequently see these events as "easy" have autoclickers to farm things for them over night.
Dec 3, 2019, 23:3512/03/19
10/22/19

So the only advice so far is simply to burn to waste 400-480 energy per day as if it's more important to get 1 hero and have 40-50 lvl team... 

Why not invest the energy in food? And if you still want or need the energy to stash energy only for about 1 or max 2 weeks prior the event?
OpheliaA1Moderator
Dec 5, 2019, 23:3412/05/19
03/11/19

Hello op

when it comes to the goal of being f2p, planning and patience is your friend
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Dec 6, 2019, 06:1412/06/19
09/18/18

SeekThemOut said:

Hello, fellow raid grinders and challenge takers! :)

I was wondering, is there any of the free-to-play players who have finished a fusion event? (not just talking it is possible, and not actually finish one)

And some questions for you: 

1. How much vault space did you had, when you approached and completed the event?

2. What were your biggest hurdles and challenges within/during the event? 

3. What were some things, you didn't expected and were really close to make you fail the event?

4. What was your tactic to prepare - potions, silver, food champions, gems, exp. 100% bonus boosts, shards and silver for food - 2* champs, ect.?

5. Any tips or tricks you want to share?

Thanks! 
Good luck in the future events. :)

Hey Hey

Ok so I free to play both Maulie and Harvest jack, each had their hurdles where I have to plan right from the start, everything I did at the time was focused towards earning more and more points and how I could overlap events to gain more points.

I did things like using 1 brew on champions 3 stars or more for free points, running champions once to get a bunch of points, always leveling champions up a bit before sacrificing to rank up another, looking at events that I wasn't focusing on and checking what rewards I could easily get to help my cause( such as pushing arena for the energy and brews), timing my double exp boosts, saving gems for energy to use during the double experience boosts(gems collected by cb, arena, events).

Though after those two fusions I choose to sit out on Brakus,

honestly, I'm currently stockpiling for whenever the next fusion comes along.

many thanks and good luck

Dec 7, 2019, 03:0412/07/19
10/22/19

Yeah, exactly! :) 

Any numbers around those preparations? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my numbers and my tactic:

I'm preparing and calculating, and probably will be able to tackle and fully complete the next fusion, but I'm still figuring out some figures. 

So far I've calculated how many potions and which affinities I'll need to have in advance(counting some extras for each type based on the chance of having multiple same affinity champions, mainly in the epic department - having 2 force for example) 

Based on a 4 epic champions fusion, 3 of which require 4 rares each to fuse and 1 that is 100% void/non-fusion/ acquirable through the events within the fusion:

Best scenario,

Potions to prepare and have ready for the fusion:

Lesser potions - 60 arcane, 50 red/blue/green/void (each)

Greater potions - 96 arcane, 33 red/blue/green/void (each)

Superior potions - 12 arcane, 10 red/blue/green/void (each)

The arcane ones are fixed, the affinity ones are more like an average that will cover the need of any disbalance in the hero pool required for the fusion. So, even if there are 2 red epics and 5 green rares required in total, this way you will be covering them and in a way prepared for any other combination of affinities. Well, there is a small chance of having to have to grind few more, but that is low chance and with those numbers of prepared potions you pretty much cover almost every angel possible, thus being able to focus on the most difficult part - getting the fusion champions, leveling and ranking them up. 

In a sense, one less trouble to think about. 

Silver wise,

depending on several factors, you will need... well, not sure exactly how much, and it will also depends on how much exp. brews you will use, how many 2* champions you will buy, or summon, ect... 

I've calculated, based on the number of food champions that I'm preparing to have and therefore rank during the event, to have - 2,200,000 silver for ranking alone. 

To have minimum of 6,000,000 silver at the start of the fusion event itself.
Probably best is to have 10+ Millions. 
And if there will be an artifact event(I hope not), to have way more.

If you don't have much green shards, and will need to buy the 2* champions, better to have some extra buck(few mil) cause they cost a lot in bigger numbers, which you will need if you are going for the champion training event. 

Also, you can save champions in your inbox, and use them when the event comes to eat them. Excess champions you gain from farming goes there, so you can maximize the storage you have.

Bare in mind, even with food champions you will have a challenge storing them, unless you have millions of silver or have already unlocked the vault slots to 200+. 

Food and energy wise,

Right now I'm preparing for the worst case scenario and I'm working on creating 20 x 40/40 and 80 x 30/30 food champions(the core of the strategy). If I have more time and space, will start adding 20/20 food as well. 

Let's hope the developers have seen my suggestion on making a Christmas fusion event with the epic hero around ~14k points. Both making it possible and in the spirit of Christmas - people's friendly. 

Basically the strategy, as many already probably know and do it, is to rank the champions during the event, then level them up with 2-3-4-5 runs, especially 1/40 and 1/50 food, for the extra points. Yes, loosing the experience when you feed them, working as an investment in points. Trading energy/experience for points, that will be high rate. 

For example:
1/30 food on brutal 12-6, 1 farmer and 3 food champs, 100% exp. boost running(no raid pass, it's f2p):

Total: 8,800 experience per hero (x3)
Cost: 8 energy 

(Runs) / (hero to level ?)                                                                                               

1st run   = level 6       ----> 5 levels x 3 heroes x 2 points = 30 points  ----> 30 points / 8 energy = 3.75 points per energy
2nd run = level 10     ----> 9 levels x 3 x 2 = 54 points                             ----> 54 points / 16 energy = 3.375 points per energy
3rd run  = level 12     ----> 11 x 3 x 2 = 66 points                                       ----> 66 points / 24 energy = 2.75 points per energy 
4th run  = level 14     ----> 13 x 3 x 2 = 78 points                                       ----> 78 points / 32 energy = 2.4375 points per energy
5th run = level 16      ...
6th run = level 17
7th run = level 19

1/40 champion:

1st run = level 6        ----> 5 levels x 3 heroes x 3 points = 45 points    ----> 45 points / 8 energy = 5.625 points per energy
2nd run = level 10    ----> 9 levels x 3 x 3 = 81 points                                ----> 81 points / 16 energy = 5.06 points per energy 
3rd run = level 12     ----> 11 x 3 x 3 = 99 points                                         ----> 99 points / 24 energy = 4.125 points per energy  
4th run = level 14     ----> 13 x 3 x 3 = 126 points                                       ----> 126 points / 32 energy = 3.937 points per energy
5th run = level 16     ...
6th run = level 17
7th run = level 19

1/50 champion:  x 6 points per level

1/60 champion(not food): x 8 points per level

Gaining a lot of points using this strategy and actually having some fighting chance against the fusion, using intellect and patience. 

---> Also, keeping those gems you get and collect them, to have for buying energy refills if necessary(most certainly). 

---> Collecting shards of any type, especially tons of green shards. 

---> Saving champions in your mail box. When the inventory is maxed, the heroes you gain from farming or from collecting in some other form - daily log-in, fusions, etc, will go into your inbox. So, make sure when you farm campaigns or you know you are or might get a champion from your next action, to check if your inventory is full before you act/ do something. If it is not, simply move some champs from your vault, summon or buy some. 

Clever players, already have figured out where else they can use this trick and get some help for that event/tournament. ;) 

Overall, lots of preparation that doesn't really make the game fun to play, unless you already have a decent or a good team to play arena and do good points in dungeon events - 4-5* or higher dungeons. 

-------------------------------------------

I was asking for this type of advice or stats/numbers. :) 

If you can think of any or some practical tactic, share it. 

Dec 7, 2019, 22:3512/07/19
Dec 7, 2019, 22:37(edited)
05/13/19

I can tell you the strategy I do.

However,  I don't consider it preparation of any sort. lol

The strategy I am doing is what I created for myself.

I made It to help my account progress.

• I wake up in the morning at 6.

My energy is completely full.

I go to Campaign.

I put the 15 Auto Campaign function on.

While it is running in the background, I get ready for work.

When it is done - I am usually all dressed up - I turn game off - I leave to work.

• Lunch time is around 12.

My energy is usually full.

I go to the Potion Dungeon which ever is open at the time.

I do 15 runs.

While it is running, I eat my Lunch.

When it is done - I am usually done eating - I turn game off - I go back to work.

• Knock off of work at 6.

My energy is usually full.

I go to the Minotaur Dungeon.

I do 15 runs. 

While it is running, I start making dinner

When it is done - I am usually done making dinner - I keep my game on.

• I usually get done eating dinner at 8. 

My Online for 2 hour daily bonus rewards is usually finished by that time.

I use the Energy Refill from Daily Bonus. 

I go to the Spider Dungeon. 

I do 15 runs.  

While it is running, I relax.

When it is done - I am usually done relaxing

• I usually go into Arena at that time because I'm feeling feisty.

I use all my Arena Tokens - It helps finish my Energy Refill Mission for Daily Quest

I use the Energy Refill.

I go to the Dragon Dungeon.  

I do 15 runs.   

While it is running, I chat up with peeps.

When it is done - I am usually done chatting.

• Than I go to Sleep

The Cycle starts all over again the next day.

Not the fastest way to progress, but slow & steady can still win the race!