All Categories

My games glitchy

My games glitchy

Search
Nov 28, 2019, 02:2011/28/19

My games glitchy

When I go to referral link so my friend can join and get rewards I click messages and it freezes on me. I have tried multiple times of gettinh out of the game and restarting it and it still doesn’t work
Views
Comments
Comments
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 28, 2019, 09:0411/28/19
09/18/18

KingDragoo said:

When I go to referral link so my friend can join and get rewards I click messages and it freezes on me. I have tried multiple times of gettinh out of the game and restarting it and it still doesn’t work

Hello

There are three main reasons that cause issues to referral links:

1. The player that has accepted the invitation link and followed it to install the game has an internal anonymizer activated for his/her phone, so the game cannot identify the device for connecting it in the system. Also, the issue may be that there are emulators involved (they too, are problematic referral-wise).

2. The game has already been installed on this phone previously.

3. The user is not new (he/she may have logged in on the new device that had not had the game installed on it before, but with the account that had already been registered before).

However, if you feel that none of the above is relevant, please feel free to private message me with your "um 0000| 0000" number and I'll enquire to support on your behalf.

I will now mark this as answered and close this thread.

many thanks and good luck.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.