All Categories

First Level 60 (yes, that again)

Search
Nov 25, 2019, 11:3311/25/19
11/18/19

Hello,

so, this is quite a frequent question and while I searched a lot of threads, I haven't found an answer (nor help) for my own first level 60 pick.

At first, I don't have Kael since I was totally unaware of how amazing he is when i started playing the game and I had no luck getting him since then. Shame. Regrets.

Ok, now, my team is: Athel, Foli, Warden, Gorgorab,  Aothar (switching with Thenasil). I also have and sometimes use Jizoh and Broadmaw. Shaman is waiting on lv1 5-star as a food. Relickeeper is waiting to be fused, but I'll be there in a week or two, so he is not included in my selection.

Considering some universal choice - I don't want a farmer who is useless in arena for example. Since this works both ways, I think I don't want to go for Aothar.

All of my support staff seems to be working really well in arena and dungeons (yes, including Broadmaw, his 2turns immunity after resurrection saved me a lot of fights) BUT I don't thing that that they need rank 6 for being so useful.

That leaves me with Athel, Foli, Jizoh or Warden. All of them ascended (Except Foli), Athel completely booked, Warden and Foli just a bit.

I hope some skilled players will help me decide. Also feel free to correct me if i was wrong with any of my thoughts concerning other champs.

Thanks a lot in advance! (And sorry for my English, I'm not native)

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2019, 13:4511/25/19
11/06/19

Go for Athel you wont regret it.

She is a great Champion and in the late game is at least as good if not better then Kael. You can use her basically everywhere, she is always at least good and most of the time just great.

Also, you allready have her booked out, which means you allready invested in her. If you take her to Level 60, this investment will pay off even more.

I picked Athel over Kael and brought her to Lv. 60 ASAP. Very happy so far with my decision.
Nov 25, 2019, 22:2811/25/19
05/13/19

I agree - Athel is way to go

Nov 25, 2019, 22:3411/25/19
07/17/19
I would save and 6* Relic Keeper
Nov 27, 2019, 08:4211/27/19
11/18/19

Well then, Athel it is.

As I said, Relickeeper is coming after a week at best, so I have time to prepare food :)

Thanks.