All Categories

will seriously stop spending money if 1.12 like that

Search
Nov 24, 2019, 18:1511/24/19
06/10/19

We have waited like so many months for 1.12, if that's everything Plarium can do then dont expect me to spend anymore.

Who made the decision to only open up 100 more champion space?  At least we need 100 more in roster space PLUS 200 more vault space.

Are you trolling us with those legendary adjustments???  I have at least 6-8 copies of each and I dont think I would want tp use even one if that's eveything for the "fix".

are you kidding me with FW nerf???  I already 3 starred all stages and now what else can I do for end-game?  if cryers want easy content then spend more money!  dont ruin fun for me.  Why cant you just add 10 more stages on each faction so I can farm adequate contents.

This patch is like putting a hello kitten bandage on a shot-gun wounded victim. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 24, 2019, 20:0611/24/19
04/12/19

the patch is out? the notes are out? where? i mean come on...how can anybody respond to something that isnt and has never been released yet? i mean thats just silly...i mean how does that happen, they have security and other things to stop that...armed badgers and stuff...seriously....and would they nerf the game even further? i mean is that possible?...next thing you know you will charged to skip levelling toons up and have the masteries done for you, i mean that could never, ever, ever, happen...could it....anyone back me up here?...

hello....

right i will go back to using war mother as food then because she will never be any use against cb...sigh.....
Nov 24, 2019, 23:4511/24/19
05/13/19

badsad said:

We have waited like so many months for 1.12, if that's everything Plarium can do then dont expect me to spend anymore.

Who made the decision to only open up 100 more champion space?  At least we need 100 more in roster space PLUS 200 more vault space.

Are you trolling us with those legendary adjustments???  I have at least 6-8 copies of each and I dont think I would want tp use even one if that's eveything for the "fix".

are you kidding me with FW nerf???  I already 3 starred all stages and now what else can I do for end-game?  if cryers want easy content then spend more money!  dont ruin fun for me.  Why cant you just add 10 more stages on each faction so I can farm adequate contents.

Hi Badsad,

If you have got more copies you can use them for upgrade your main champion's skilks. More 100 space is a good number, i don't think to save all champions in the vault so it's good number 400 slots in all.

Only a few players finished this Fw so maybe you can't be so angry only for your reasons/

And for the copies will be add a new function in other patch so stay tunned and you will see the news.

Have a nice day

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.