All Categories

How To Get Past Fire Knight's Caste Stage 5?

Search
Nov 22, 2019, 23:1611/22/19
11/06/19

Through stage 4, the Fire Knight does this Blinding Flames move where he slams down his shield and heals usually about 4,000 or so. Except for when he "cheats" and does this multiple times in a row I can typically defeat him.

But as of Stage 5, as a "Force" spirit, he has a new move he does after his usual shield/slam and heal. It is some kind of debuf flame attack, and after he does this, he heals almost all the way, making it impossible to beat.

I mean my guys can only take so much damage, working to knock this guy's health down under half, and BAM! He is 100% again! But I have no equivalent way of healing or doing enough damage to compensate. It is very unfair!

What is the easiest way to defeat this stage when you only have 2 epics and a handful of rares?
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 23, 2019, 00:3111/23/19
Nov 23, 2019, 00:31(edited)
11/12/19
You need either a champ that puts Heal Reduction on the fireknight, or a champ that puts Reflect Damage on your team. Counts as 5 hits to the shield when he attacks
Nov 23, 2019, 01:5211/23/19
Nov 23, 2019, 02:15(edited)
05/13/19

Wait - Until, you reach Stage 7 of Fire Knight.

You are really going to hate Fire Knight at that point!

At Stage 7, The Fire Knight Shield increases from 5 to 10

RAAAAWWWWRRRRRR - THE FIRE KNIGHT IS READY FOR YOU!

CAN YOU BREAK HIS DEFENSIVE STRATEGY? 

OR WILL YOUR OFFENSIVE TEAM CRUMBLE IN THE FACE OF HIS SUPERIOR TACTICS?

If your offensive team is to stand any chance, You will need a combinations of the below things!

• Multiple Hitting Heroes - To break through his Shield
  • Team Reflect Damage Heroes - To reduce his shield from 10 to 5
  • Team Counter Attack Heroes - To counter attack during his turn to reduce his Shield
  • Heal Reduction Heroes or Artifacts - To prevent his healing
  • Turn Meter Reduction Heroes - To Prevent him from taking to many turns.

GOOD LUCK!
Nov 23, 2019, 07:5411/23/19
Nov 23, 2019, 07:58(edited)
11/06/19

I have a Knight Revenant Crimson Slayer Level 1. She does the heal reduction and some good AoE (multiple opponent attacks.) I think I have her geared right as well. I have ranked her to 4-star, so I will focus on leveling her up, try to ascend her a little, and I will give her one of my rings. Maybe that will be enough. I will report back with results.

I will be happy just to reach level 6. I won't even bother with level 7 until I have a Legendary or two.