All Categories

Sir Nic Fusion Return

Sir Nic Fusion Return

Search
Nov 22, 2019, 06:5611/22/19
11/22/19

Sir Nic Fusion Return

Hey all,

I have been grinding mindlessly for quite a while and even tried my luck with spending just over $300 on this game and still havent pulled a decent legendary. I am struggling big time and the past 2 clans i have been in are all in the same.boat! 

We need some relief, something that gives us a chance at obtaining a decent legendary that isnt stupid money grabbing fusion. We are all starting to grow tired of spending ALOT of money and time into a game we do not get much luck from.

So please, with chistmas spirit in mind and to keep us spending time and well earned money on your game.. bring back Sir Nic!!

He alone will be enough to keep us in the game, even if it is for the players that did not get a chance to get him last christmas!

Thanks, 

Looking forward to hearing back :)

And excited to see what this christmas brings!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 23, 2019, 15:5811/23/19
05/13/19

Sniper of Peace said:

Hey all,

I have been grinding mindlessly for quite a while and even tried my luck with spending just over $300 on this game and still havent pulled a decent legendary. I am struggling big time and the past 2 clans i have been in are all in the same.boat! 

We need some relief, something that gives us a chance at obtaining a decent legendary that isnt stupid money grabbing fusion. We are all starting to grow tired of spending ALOT of money and time into a game we do not get much luck from.

So please, with chistmas spirit in mind and to keep us spending time and well earned money on your game.. bring back Sir Nic!!

He alone will be enough to keep us in the game, even if it is for the players that did not get a chance to get him last christmas!

Thanks, 

Looking forward to hearing back :)

And excited to see what this christmas brings!!

Hello Sniper of Peace,

we don't have nothing about this decision, but i will send your feedback to our Devs. But i think it's a quite difficult to turn back the Sir Nick's fusion (i started to play at march so i couldnt  do it how a lot of new players and in that moment the game was in Beta when that fusion was out).

But i am sure the Christmas Events will be Amazing and stay tunned with us for have more information about this.

Have  a nice day!