All Categories

skill only available when a certain other champ is on the team

Search
Nov 20, 2019, 19:4711/20/19
09/11/19

What a weird condition that a part of a skill can only be activated when their is another particular champ on the team. It is so very particular

Same thing actually when a part of a skill only gets activated when the enemy is wearing a certain debuff. How many times does that actually happen?
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 20, 2019, 19:5711/20/19
05/18/19
It's quite often I think, sometimes it works fine, and sometimes it's so reckless... Like Maeve- her A1 has a chance to put 1 turn sleep debuf, when debuf is placed, there is 50% chance to extra turn, than she has A2 which has a chance to place stun debuf if sleep debuf is active. It's stupid, becouse when the stun is resisted you're awakening enemy from sleep becouse you damaged him... And there is a bigger "joke" both attacks are single shots, maybe if it would be AoE than could be better but still not great.
Nov 21, 2019, 02:0911/21/19
09/11/19
Rughes said:

It's quite often I think, sometimes it works fine, and sometimes it's so reckless... Like Maeve- her A1 has a chance to put 1 turn sleep debuf, when debuf is placed, there is 50% chance to extra turn, than she has A2 which has a chance to place stun debuf if sleep debuf is active. It's stupid, becouse when the stun is resisted you're awakening enemy from sleep becouse you damaged him... And there is a bigger "joke" both attacks are single shots, maybe if it would be AoE than could be better but still not great.
that's weird to put that into one champion
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 21, 2019, 09:2611/21/19
09/18/18

Taureck said:

What a weird condition that a part of a skill can only be activated when their is another particular champ on the team. It is so very particular

Same thing actually when a part of a skill only gets activated when the enemy is wearing a certain debuff. How many times does that actually happen?

Hey Hey

Yea I find this weird too, I have a few champs that have skills subject to a partner and its a shame that that powerful skill isn't useable unless I can get their partner, and well that's nearly impossible as its a leg. Though when you do have both, wow.

Good luck and have Fun
Nov 21, 2019, 15:5211/21/19
09/11/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

Yea I find this weird too, I have a few champs that have skills subject to a partner and its a shame that that powerful skill isn't useable unless I can get their partner, and well that's nearly impossible as its a leg. Though when you do have both, wow.

Yeah, It is like you need to park the champ and waiting for his partner, which can take years, eating space in the meantime

Nov 21, 2019, 16:1211/21/19
03/30/19

Taureck said:

These skills are a BONUS you get for pairing the champ with the other. These champs are still amazing on their own, but they get a little extra for being in a team with another champ.

And about your 2nd comment I don't even know what to say, are you new? How hard can it be to pair a champ who casts that "certain" debuff with the champ who's part of a skill only gets activated when the enemy is wearing a certain debuff? Do you know anything about team building or ... ?