All Categories

Rant: I'm out

Search
Nov 17, 2019, 15:5311/17/19
09/28/19

First, sorry for broken English, it not my fault, we never had English lessons in Soviet Union. 

I'm out. No, it is not about Plarium events or legendary books behind paywall, it is about AI in auto-battles. I farmed Dragon 20 several days in row without any problem and I have only one legendary which carry my whole game - my Nethril, recently I fused RK and got two leg books and I finally fully booked Nethril. Now I cannot do Dragon 20 anymore, as he don't use bat swarm anymore, seriously how it even possible that adding two books so radically changed his AI that he stop using one of his two AOE ? So I'm quitting for one single reason - game punish you when you upgrade your champions, and you cannot redo anything, now I either need regear my champions or start farming Dragon 20 from earlier levels, but I just don't want, I refuse play a game if it doesn't follow common sense

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 17, 2019, 16:0411/17/19
Nov 17, 2019, 16:09(edited)
09/11/19

cddvd1 said:

I finally fully booked Nethril. Now I cannot do Dragon 20 anymore, as he don't use bat swarm anymore, seriously how it even possible that adding two books so radically changed his AI that he stop using one of his two AOE ? So I'm quitting for one single reason - game punish you when you upgrade your champions, and you cannot redo anything, now I either need regear my champions or start farming Dragon 20 from earlier levels, but I just don't want, I refuse play a game if it doesn't follow common sense

that's weird. I've seen changes in autobattle with Vizier, who is now using his attacks the other way around (actually as it should, but for me the wrong way around), which doesn't make sense to me. I don't know where that change came from though

But to have a champion not using an attack he as, at all while in auto, that sounds weird

Do other people have these kinds of problems, is this Plarium or is something else going on?

Nov 17, 2019, 17:5611/17/19
05/18/19

I have Nethril and I see this problem too, but whats strange not always, he sometimes use A3 sometimes no, and I have his A3 at lvl 2. Also Nethril is using his A2 on CB, instead of spam with his A1... It's ridiculous.

But it's not problem only with Nethril, I also have septimus, which don't use his A2 on autobattles.

I have Royal Hunter, also he don't use his A3 (only if he is 100% sure he will kill enemy).

And these are really big problems, I think it should be repaired, but... We all know how Plarium is...
Nov 18, 2019, 05:1011/18/19
09/01/19
cddvd1 said:

First, sorry for broken English, it not my fault, we never had English lessons in Soviet Union. 

I'm out. No, it is not about Plarium events or legendary books behind paywall, it is about AI in auto-battles. I farmed Dragon 20 several days in row without any problem and I have only one legendary which carry my whole game - my Nethril, recently I fused RK and got two leg books and I finally fully booked Nethril. Now I cannot do Dragon 20 anymore, as he don't use bat swarm anymore, seriously how it even possible that adding two books so radically changed his AI that he stop using one of his two AOE ? So I'm quitting for one single reason - game punish you when you upgrade your champions, and you cannot redo anything, now I either need regear my champions or start farming Dragon 20 from earlier levels, but I just don't want, I refuse play a game if it doesn't follow common sense

Dude, that is frustrating.  I wish they would let you set priority of moves so you could customize auto battle more.  Like select which one is used first and exclude those you do not want cast.  Hope you can work through it!
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 18, 2019, 06:3311/18/19
09/18/18

cddvd1 said:

Hey Hey

Sorry to hear, generally in most cases I've found this doesn't occur, but i don't have all champions or nethril fro that matter.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, I'll ensure it is seen.

many thanks and good luck
Nov 18, 2019, 19:5211/18/19
09/14/19
KiwiMcSheep said:

cddvd1 said:

Hey Hey

Sorry to hear, generally in most cases I've found this doesn't occur, but i don't have all champions or nethril fro that matter.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, I'll ensure it is seen.

many thanks and good luck
It happens on my Royal Guard quite often. I even sent a gif to another mod about it. 
Nov 19, 2019, 12:5111/19/19
05/13/19

cddvd1 said:

Hi Cddvd1,

i have this same problems with Valky at the Golem size, but this will fix soon wait and patient a bit more this game so great!

I hope you will wait a bit more and will see this changes.

Have a nice day