All Categories

Skinner - Attack 3 times - Toxic set. Working or not?

Search
Nov 13, 2019, 10:0411/13/19
10/22/19

Greetings, fellow raiders! :)

Let's discuss Skinner and his primary attack, 'Sharpened Bone' - Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. 

I geared up my Skinner with toxic set(50% chance to place 2,5% Poison debuff) and after a lot of fights trying to discern whether his 3 times attack can/is placing 2 or even 3 poison debuffs or not(if the chance is met), I've notice that his skill actually CANNOT place 2 or 3 poison debuffs and is only placing 1 poison debuff at max.

So, I'm wondering:

- Does champions with attacks 1 enemy 2-3-4-5-6 times type skills can actually place more than 1 poison debuff with those skills wearing a toxic set or not?

- Is this something the game developers intent/thought about implementing or is it going to be too broken to add?

Thank you! :) 

p,s, I've just realized that Kael's 4 time attack is actually "at random" which is probably what I've missed when was wondering if the toxic set would be working with Skinner 3 time attack. :) 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 13, 2019, 10:5211/13/19
04/12/19

kael places poisons as natural skill effect - depending on description.

from what I know set effects are one per character, no matter if toxic or stun or daze

if it is aoe skill - everyone damaged have a chance to get affected by set effect, if single target - single roll 'apply or not apply' no matter number of hits.

Nov 13, 2019, 11:3611/13/19
07/04/19

As KSTHECR0W said 

think about it as the artifact is a separate skill that will activate once 

Nov 13, 2019, 16:2311/13/19
08/26/19

I can confirm that it can only proc once per skill. I tried it with coldheart.

But I also think that the 50% proc is on each hit. Wich means with 3 and more hit, you are almost certain it will proc... But only once. 

So it is a disappointment, but not too much. 

Nov 13, 2019, 17:1011/13/19
10/22/19

Thank you for your replies.

Does toxic work with people with poison? I don't see a reason why not, but I better ask before wasting silver to test it. :) 

Like Kael with toxic set? I think it should, my Outlaw Monk is stacking relentless and his 1st skill pretty good, I saw him once having 2 extra turns in 1 attack(1 from skill and 1 from set). :) 

Nov 13, 2019, 17:5611/13/19
05/18/19

Poison set works only per skill, no per hit. I've figured this out when geared Athel with this set and I've lost plenty milions for it...

But answering your question: Yes, poison set works with poisoning skills/ champs.

Also I have a question, if anyone knows the answer please tell me: 

What about Nethril A1 skill. It has 3 hits with each hit has a chance to poison, but... I've noticed that he poisons only with the first hit, and if the first hit places the debuf, then there is a chance to put poisons at second and third hit. But when poison isn't placed on 1st hit, than 2nd and 3rd hits won't place poison either. 

Anyone noticed that too?

Nov 15, 2019, 00:1611/15/19
05/13/19

SeekThemOut said:

Greetings, fellow raiders! :)

Let's discuss Skinner and his primary attack, 'Sharpened Bone' - Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. 

I geared up my Skinner with toxic set(50% chance to place 2,5% Poison debuff) and after a lot of fights trying to discern whether his 3 times attack can/is placing 2 or even 3 poison debuffs or not(if the chance is met), I've notice that his skill actually CANNOT place 2 or 3 poison debuffs and is only placing 1 poison debuff at max.

So, I'm wondering:

- Does champions with attacks 1 enemy 2-3-4-5-6 times type skills can actually place more than 1 poison debuff with those skills wearing a toxic set or not?

- Is this something the game developers intent/thought about implementing or is it going to be too broken to add?

Thank you! :) 

p,s, I've just realized that Kael's 4 time attack is actually "at random" which is probably what I've missed when was wondering if the toxic set would be working with Skinner 3 time attack. :) 

Hi Seek,

the potions sets work only 1 time indipendently how much hits a heroe can do.

Have a nice day and if you need you can check more info in our Discord Server
Nov 15, 2019, 02:5411/15/19
08/26/19
Mr. Ivv said:

the potions sets work only 1 time indipendently how much hits a heroe can do.

Have a nice day and if you need you can check more info in our Discord Server
We need a potions set! 18% chance to generate a random minor potion! 
Nov 18, 2019, 19:4311/18/19
Nov 18, 2019, 19:45(edited)
10/22/19

The conclusion is - suit up the toxic set on champions who have skills with 2 or 2+ times attacks on random. :) 

I found out that on Kael and on Outlaw Monk the relentless is really good choice, if you have a good healer keeping them alive to the end rounds. That is for Easy and Normal, will test it on Hard soon. 

Outlaw Monk sometimes with his 1st skill in combo with the relentless set goes crazy :D places x4 poison 5% in one go :D :D :D :) Sometimes makes even more than my Kael. 

p.s. Monk is great also because if the boss becomes Force affinity you are covered and carry out the dmg and filling up the failing Kael(with weak hits and low critical chance)