All Categories

Why is Stage 7 of the Faction Crypts so incredibly hard

Search
Nov 12, 2019, 15:5911/12/19
09/11/19

Why is stage 7 of the Faction Crypts so incredibly more hard than the previous stages. It doesn't make sense to me. It looks like I need the best fighters there, fully ranked up before I even make a chance while there are enough stages following the 7th

Can somebody explain that to me please?

Taureck
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 12, 2019, 16:4011/12/19
06/01/19

Taureck said:

Why is stage 7 of the Faction Crypts so incredibly more hard than the previous stages. It doesn't make sense to me. It looks like I need the best fighters there, fully ranked up before I even make a chance while there are enough stages following the 7th

Taureck

It was prolly a rushed feature and they said that with update 1.12, which is the next one, they will greatly lower the difficulty. Atm bosses are ridiculously overpowered, you need a full team of at least lvl50-s with good gear to even stand a chance. And the champions need to be good too.

But worry not. Once 1.12 releases we'll have a much easier time.

Nov 12, 2019, 17:4711/12/19
03/22/19

Taureck said:

Taureck
But worry not. Once 1.12 releases we'll have a much easier time

They make it so strong to lure u to buy shards for better champs + energy + everything 

how they start 1.12 will be for new year

Nov 12, 2019, 18:4211/12/19
05/09/19
They're not only OP, but they require a specific strategy to defeat them, like some of the Dungeon bosses. This becomes doubly difficult when you have to assemble a "very specific set of skills" from a single faction. I like the concept, but the difficulty curve essentially goes vertical at level 7, and that's no good. I managed to beat one of them and my jaw dropped, it was a good feeling, but it was the faction that I happened to have the best champs in.  
Nov 12, 2019, 20:1111/12/19
09/11/19

Agut said:

It was prolly a rushed feature and they said that with update 1.12, which is the next one, they will greatly lower the difficulty. Atm bosses are ridiculously overpowered, you need a full team of at least lvl50-s with good gear to even stand a chance. And the champions need to be good too.

But worry not. Once 1.12 releases we'll have a much easier time.

Thanks Agut, I hope you are right, since this is ridiculous. As Darkbeach says, it is too crazy to ask this level of just one faction. Lvl6 has become easy to me, and I like a challenge, but this is more than a challenge

I also like the concept, it gives a wider spread of champs and less focus on just the arena, so I really hope this will be fixed

Jun 23, 2020, 07:0506/23/20
04/23/17
Faction Crypts Bosses still need sorting out, the Boss at stage 7 and 14 is well OP it is easy to see. I finally beat the Stage 7 boss in the Ogryn faction (one star) I went onto beat Stages 8,9 &10 getting three stars and one star on Stage 11. Also on some factions you kill the two sidekicks to the boss and they stay dead and yet on other factions the Boss brings the sidekicks back. Certain Factions have a great more difficulty getting past the Boss, the Ogryn and the Dwarves are good examples of this problem.
Jun 23, 2020, 07:1106/23/20
06/16/20
Bravo819 said:

Faction Crypts Bosses still need sorting out, the Boss at stage 7 and 14 is well OP it is easy to see. I finally beat the Stage 7 boss in the Ogryn faction (one star) I went onto beat Stages 8,9 &10 getting three stars and one star on Stage 11. Also on some factions you kill the two sidekicks to the boss and they stay dead and yet on other factions the Boss brings the sidekicks back. Certain Factions have a great more difficulty getting past the Boss, the Ogryn and the Dwarves are good examples of this problem.
The only faction I can kill the lvl 7 boss is the Lizardmen faction, and that's only because my Jizoh is lvl 60 ascended and have equipped a lvl 5 ring and amulet (all upgraded to lvl 12)
Jun 23, 2020, 07:1506/23/20
06/16/20

Taureck said:

Taureck

To be fair, I think it's not by accident they make the boss to be a spike in difficulty, because the reward from faction wars is really powerful.

The glyph can add really good amount of the stats, so the bosses act as gatekeeper on when you can farm the higher level glyphs.

That is just my opinion though
Sep 25, 2020, 07:4109/25/20
04/18/20
Tips for stage 7 sacred order faction war boss????
Sep 25, 2020, 08:0809/25/20
07/05/19

DirtyFace8732 said:

Tips for stage 7 sacred order faction war boss????

for stage 7, I think you can brute force your way with level 50 heroes, with at least lvl 12 artifacts.

Sep 30, 2020, 18:5009/30/20
06/07/20
Lvl 7 Undead Horde crypt seriously needs to be reworked. Team of 2-50lvl and 3-30lvl, with at least 2 full tiers of masteries on each (lvl 30s) and lvl 8+ gear (at least 6 pieces each) get one shotted on first Snake Head attack. Ridiculous!! ... High Elf last a few rounds with a lot less levels, masteries and equipment.
Jan 2, 2021, 05:0201/02/21
10/15/19

Still damn near impossible. Every other Level 7 I've blown through, often with some comparatively crappy teams. I've cleaared Stage 14 on Barbarian and High Elves and I'm getting close to doing the same with a couple other factions. I even cleared Level 7 Skinwalkers with only one level 50 Greybeared and a bunch of level 40's. But Undead Level 7 is just insanely difficult compared to every other level 7. There was talk about them fixing it in this thread. Well apparently that's never happened. The first thing that seems to happen is that the boss one-shots two of your champions regardless of how strong they are. From there, they just rip you appart regardless of who you send. I'm told that if you happen to happen to have X certain champions, you can beat the level. Gorgorab is apparently really good. Well I don't have him. All I got is Dark Athel, Dark Elhain, Doomscreech, Seducer and Zelotah all to level 50. I have a bunch of others too. Mix and match, shuffle the players around. It's never good enough. If I manage to get them to level 60 with all 6 star gear, I don't think it'll be enough. Doing it on manual doesn't help either. 

Jan 2, 2021, 16:3801/02/21
04/14/20
MrChuckles

Still damn near impossible. Every other Level 7 I've blown through, often with some comparatively crappy teams. I've cleaared Stage 14 on Barbarian and High Elves and I'm getting close to doing the same with a couple other factions. I even cleared Level 7 Skinwalkers with only one level 50 Greybeared and a bunch of level 40's. But Undead Level 7 is just insanely difficult compared to every other level 7. There was talk about them fixing it in this thread. Well apparently that's never happened. The first thing that seems to happen is that the boss one-shots two of your champions regardless of how strong they are. From there, they just rip you appart regardless of who you send. I'm told that if you happen to happen to have X certain champions, you can beat the level. Gorgorab is apparently really good. Well I don't have him. All I got is Dark Athel, Dark Elhain, Doomscreech, Seducer and Zelotah all to level 50. I have a bunch of others too. Mix and match, shuffle the players around. It's never good enough. If I manage to get them to level 60 with all 6 star gear, I don't think it'll be enough. Doing it on manual doesn't help either. 

I just tried it a few times... when I brought my level 60 Frozen Banshee, with two others at 50 and two at 40, FB won it almost by herself. Then I tried with 3 level 40s and two level 50s, which was more hit and miss, although Dark Elhain at 40 worked remarkably well and managed to win it the second time as last woman standing. So I can't imagine you're far off winning it - get Dark Elhain to 60 perhaps and that should do it, if you really can't manage it with 5 level 50s. Unless your gear is really all wrong or something. 

Jan 3, 2021, 10:2901/03/21
09/19/20
Zzek
Lvl 7 Undead Horde crypt seriously needs to be reworked. Team of 2-50lvl and 3-30lvl, with at least 2 full tiers of masteries on each (lvl 30s) and lvl 8+ gear (at least 6 pieces each) get one shotted on first Snake Head attack. Ridiculous!! ... High Elf last a few rounds with a lot less levels, masteries and equipment.

I struggled on this one for ages, but in the end my strat was to just ignore the adds and nuke the boss as quickly as possible. As his adds don't do anything to save him for the undead one