All Categories

Harvest Jack : dungeon drop rates should be public

Search
Nov 10, 2019, 20:3511/10/19

Well I played all week like a fanatic to complete the fusion. I have all pieces except the runic wielder from fk dungeon. I depleted all resources and will end up with some mediocre event epics instead of that cool harvester. I spent 1000s and 1000s of energy doing fk in lvl 7. Ok you will say chances are higher on higher levels... but even then why dont you just say what the chances are? If lvl 7 only had 1 chance on 10000 i wouldnt even start the event. If its 1 on 100 i might buy extra energy... now i just dont know. I feel.somewhat betrayed now and think percentages like these should be made public according to gacha regulations... else you might spend money not knowing your chances which is just lame
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 10, 2019, 20:5011/10/19
06/01/19

Unknown_Ranger said:

Well I played all week like a fanatic to complete the fusion. I have all pieces except the runic wielder from fk dungeon. I depleted all resources and will end up with some mediocre event epics instead of that cool harvester. I spent 1000s and 1000s of energy doing fk in lvl 7. Ok you will say chances are higher on higher levels... but even then why dont you just say what the chances are? If lvl 7 only had 1 chance on 10000 i wouldnt even start the event. If its 1 on 100 i might buy extra energy... now i just dont know. I feel.somewhat betrayed now and think percentages like these should be made public according to gacha regulations... else you might spend money not knowing your chances which is just lame

Mate, as I have already said a couple times: it's always 50-50. I got two of the drops on the first tries and the other I never got no matter how much energy I put into it. Thankfully I managed to pull 2 legos and two of the epics from a 10 pull x 2 which got me Suai or whatever her name was.

Also, yes, they should defo release the drop rates.