All Categories

Pop ups and other nuisances

Search
Nov 10, 2019, 06:1811/10/19
10/10/16

How many are tired of day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day getting pop ups telling you that you should upgrade an artifact or upgrade a champion?  Or some other nonsense that is common sense with this game?  Any one after day 1 should know that upgrading equipment is a active part of the game.  Same with equipping an artifact. Please please please please I beg take those stupid popups out of the game, every day I grow one step closer to uninstalling this game due to those annoying popups.  Even if I didnt know they are still annoying.  To have to. lose 7 ads every single stinkin day come on people.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 10, 2019, 07:0811/10/19
08/26/19

It is just my personal opinion but I think the game is more than decent concerning this aspect.

You seem to be easily irritated regarding this... My advice: if 7 ads a day is already pissing you off, you might have to simply stop playing altogether. Most of the other games have 2 or 3 ads every minutes... Darkness Rises for example...

I understand the msgs reminding you to gear might be upsetting, but sometimes people simply forget this or that champ are geared partially. 

Anyway, I find myself irritated with other things ~ for example the time it takes to upgrade an artifact to lvl 16... Or the repetitivity of certain aspect of the game when there is an event. 

Nov 10, 2019, 09:2111/10/19
01/31/15

miken747 said:

How many are tired of day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day getting pop ups telling you that you should upgrade an artifact or upgrade a champion?  Or some other nonsense that is common sense with this game?  Any one after day 1 should know that upgrading equipment is a active part of the game.  Same with equipping an artifact. Please please please please I beg take those stupid popups out of the game, every day I grow one step closer to uninstalling this game due to those annoying popups.  Even if I didnt know they are still annoying.  To have to. lose 7 ads every single stinkin day come on people.

Hi there! :) 

Assuming you're speaking of the deal & offer pop-ups: I'd recommend making a suggestion out of this in our Suggestions Thread
Do try to be constructive & formal and perhaps think of some sort of solution to this?

Please, correct me if I'm wrong! Have a wonderful day.