All Categories

Errol's error

Errol's error

Search
Nov 9, 2019, 12:2111/09/19
08/28/19

Errol's error

Errol's A3 does not do what the description says: instead of stealing all buffs from the targeted enemy, he only steals one. Plz fix this.

As far as Errol goes, last month champions rebalance had been a fiasco. Both his A2 and A3 had been mistakenly changed, then his A2 got fixed again (3 hits as it was before), but not his A3 which before the error rebalance was correctly stealing all buffs.

It is crucial to correct bugs related to lengendaries, as most players only have very few... In this case it's probably a matter of correcting a couple of lines of code... Unless Errol was meant to be called Error? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 9, 2019, 16:2811/09/19
08/26/19

Calyptix said:

Errol's A3 does not do what the description says: instead of stealing all buffs from the targeted enemy, he only steals one. Plz fix this.

As far as Errol goes, last month champions rebalance had been a fiasco. Both his A2 and A3 had been mistakenly changed, then his A2 got fixed again (3 hits as it was before), but not his A3 which before the error rebalance was correctly stealing all buffs.

It is crucial to correct bugs related to lengendaries, as most players only have very few... In this case it's probably a matter of correcting a couple of lines of code... Unless Errol was meant to be called Error? 

Mine works fine. The a3 seemed to be bugged before I ascended him to 3* but after it did as described. 

It's just that sometimes he steal one, two, sometimes all. It appears that enemy can partially resist it. 
Nov 11, 2019, 08:2811/11/19
08/28/19
My mistake indeed: I kept facing graybeard from which errol was only stealing a single buff, but that's normal since his shield buff cannot be removed. I had been focusing on my others legs and waiting for Errol to be fixed before leveling him. Thank you for your feedback.