Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 9, 2019, 00:0211/09/19
04/20/19

julipet said:

7 Legendaries for 1 epic tome

Seems interesting, i will buy 400 sacred shard of course

I will take proper feedback on tournaments like this, this doesn't really help the case though.

No one is forced to do every event, it's up to the player, you also have to keep in mind, people who spend a lot want rewards for doing so.
Nov 9, 2019, 03:4411/09/19
10/17/19
Feedback:  Champion chase events need to be paired with a special event or offering.  For example a 10x chance to get a legendary/epic character or a 2x event.  Right now there is no driving reason to do this tournament but that is just me.
Nov 10, 2019, 13:0911/10/19
Nov 10, 2019, 13:10(edited)
03/16/19

Dragon Claws said:

I will take proper feedback on tournaments like this, this doesn't really help the case though.

No one is forced to do every event, it's up to the player, you also have to keep in mind, people who spend a lot want rewards for doing so.

These rewards don't make any sense to any category of your player base, regardless of how you present it or try to justify:

• F2Ps never have enough shards to get even the entry level rewards, because you basically run this cash grab twice a month now. They value a chance to get a good champion over getting 100K silver. They will not open shards outside of 2x chance.
  • "Moderately paying customers" will think twice before wasting $$$ on such scam. They may open shards outside of 2x event - if it's critical for completion of another paywall fusion (Foli? anyone?). But nobody in their right mind will burn through their stash to get EXP booster.
  • And then whales - who just open shards when they feel like it. Now, for this category, let's do some math
There's no 2x event, so with current chances (91.5%, 8.0% and 0.5%) and uniform distribution, if we open 200 shards, we get 183 rare, 16 epics and 1 legendary. Which gives us 1830 + 250 + 500 => 2580 points - not even half way through. We will have to open approximately 465 shards to get all the rewards. Now, what is 465 shards? It's 42 ancient shard packs bought from the shop, or approximately 38K gems. Which is around $900 worth of gems thrown away.

"But heeey",- you'll say,- "why thrown away? It's 465 mighty champions, ready to take on challenges ahead, blah blah". Now, the fun part is that anyone who spent considerable amount of moneys on this game is usually chasing one two specific champs. Read about diminishing returns here, on this forum. The more you spend, the more champs you get, the less value you get from every next summon. Because you get tons of dupes. And unless it's 5 Martyrs in a row - what's the point? Wait, why would anyone need 5 Martyrs (except for bragging rights)? So they as well don't open shards outside of 2x event. They need better odds to get the legendary - in order to improve the odds of getting the one specific legendary they need.

As for the rewards: legendary or epic books - handful of those can be bought for 1/20th of this price ($50 packs). The rest is worth approximately 220 gems. This tournament "scheme" (outside of 2x chance) and the reward system is an insult to your community. 2x events are good. 10x Gorgo/Skullcrown events sounded nice - for those who didn't have them, I guess. But this tournament "scheme" is a joke. Like, very bad joke. Not funny one.

Is that okay for a feedback?

Nov 10, 2019, 17:4511/10/19
Nov 10, 2019, 17:49(edited)
03/22/19

kalo said:

Dragon Claws said:

These rewards don't make any sense to any category of your player base, regardless of how you present it or try to justify:

• F2Ps never have enough shards to get even the entry level rewards, because you basically run this cash grab twice a month now. They value a chance to get a good champion over getting 100K silver. They will not open shards outside of 2x chance.
  • "Moderately paying customers" will think twice before wasting $$$ on such scam. They may open shards outside of 2x event - if it's critical for completion of another paywall fusion (Foli? anyone?). But nobody in their right mind will burn through their stash to get EXP booster.
  • And then whales - who just open shards when they feel like it. Now, for this category, let's do some math
There's no 2x event, so with current chances (91.5%, 8.0% and 0.5%) and uniform distribution, if we open 200 shards, we get 183 rare, 16 epics and 1 legendary. Which gives us 1830 + 250 + 500 => 2580 points - not even half way through. We will have to open approximately 465 shards to get all the rewards. Now, what is 465 shards? It's 42 ancient shard packs bought from the shop, or approximately 38K gems. Which is around $900 worth of gems thrown away.

"But heeey",- you'll say,- "why thrown away? It's 465 mighty champions, ready to take on challenges ahead, blah blah". Now, the fun part is that anyone who spent considerable amount of moneys on this game is usually chasing one two specific champs. Read about diminishing returns here, on this forum. The more you spend, the more champs you get, the less value you get from every next summon. Because you get tons of dupes. And unless it's 5 Martyrs in a row - what's the point? Wait, why would anyone need 5 Martyrs (except for bragging rights)? So they as well don't open shards outside of 2x event. They need better odds to get the legendary - in order to improve the odds of getting the one specific legendary they need.

As for the rewards: legendary or epic books - handful of those can be bought for 1/20th of this price ($50 packs). The rest is worth approximately 220 gems. This tournament "scheme" (outside of 2x chance) and the reward system is an insult to your community. 2x events are good. 10x Gorgo/Skullcrown events sounded nice - for those who didn't have them, I guess. But this tournament "scheme" is a joke. Like, very bad joke. Not funny one.

Is that okay for a feedback?

well said man,you said so nicely!

but u have stupid ppl like DRAGON CLAW who think they know everything

Nov 11, 2019, 22:3711/11/19
05/13/19
I totally agree with Kalo 👍