All Categories

Need help ideas to replace Galek lvl60

Search
Nov 8, 2019, 01:4611/08/19
05/06/19

Hey all,

Early spring, I got started in this game with Galek. I made him into my 1st level 60 cause my choices were limited for a farmer. Note: my Galek is also solid for Arena. However, I can’t solo brutal campaign 11 Hallowed Halls

Now I need to move to a new farmer and I don’t know who I should level 60. Here are my choices. Let me know your thoughts on the next hero that I should lvl 60 so I can solo brutal campaign 11 and 12.

Fenax, shatterbones, deathless, jizoh, Erinyes, Aina, Jotun, Dark Athelstan, Juliana, Battlesage, Yaga, Basilisk, Jarang, Royal Guard, Mistress of Hymns, Cagebreaker, Terrorbeast, Souldrinker, Canoness, Maeve, High Khatun, Basher, Ripper, Steelskull, Hellgazer, Hexia, Karam, Dark Athel, crypt witch

My original thought was to 6* Dark Athel as my best upgrade for a farmer as she has 2 aoe. Checked a few videos and 1 guy is saying go with Royal Guard.

What are your thoughts? Let know why you think so too and if you have a build example.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 8, 2019, 02:0711/08/19
05/13/19

hexjoelouis said:

Hey all,

Early spring, I got started in this game with Galek. I made him into my 1st level 60 cause my choices were limited for a farmer. Note: my Galek is also solid for Arena. However, I can’t solo brutal campaign 11 Hallowed Halls

Now I need to move to a new farmer and I don’t know who I should level 60. Here are my choices. Let me know your thoughts on the next hero that I should lvl 60 so I can solo brutal campaign 11 and 12.

Fenax, shatterbones, deathless, jizoh, Erinyes, Aina, Jotun, Dark Athelstan, Juliana, Battlesage, Yaga, Basilisk, Jarang, Royal Guard, Mistress of Hymns, Cagebreaker, Terrorbeast, Souldrinker, Canoness, Maeve, High Khatun, Basher, Ripper, Steelskull, Hellgazer, Hexia, Karam, Dark Athel, crypt witch

My original thought was to 6* Dark Athel as my best upgrade for a farmer as she has 2 aoe. Checked a few videos and 1 guy is saying go with Royal Guard.

What are your thoughts? Let know why you think so too and if you have a build example.

Hello

In my honest opinion i would say royal guard as well. I do not see him listed however if you come across a Kael i would 6s him. He can carry you further! Good Luck
Nov 8, 2019, 03:2311/08/19
06/20/19
I fused and used Relickeeper which got me through most of campaing. But Kael is the only one I have that can do any stage without fial.  Though Keeper is still faster in a few stages.
Nov 8, 2019, 12:1211/08/19
05/06/19
Thanks for the feedback. I do have Kael, but customized him for clan boss rather than campaign. I am going to make some tweaks and try him as a campaign hero.
Nov 8, 2019, 12:1811/08/19
10/27/19

Galek was also my first Hero and he still is one of my top champs regarding raw damage.

He can easily farm 12-3 or 12-6 on brutal. With the right setup you don't need to change your farmer at all :)