All Categories

Ignatius team for spider

Ignatius team for spider

Search
Nov 6, 2019, 12:3111/06/19
03/18/19

Ignatius team for spider

I recently got Ignatius. From my research he's amazing on higher lvls of the spider. My question is team building. I have several options to pair him with. From what it looks like I just need to keep him alive long enough to get through his hp burn rotations a few times. 

First I just pulled peydma today, she has aoe 50%  atk down on her a1 garuntee on crit. She can also place block debuff on everyone for poisons. so that seems like a sure fit. 

Next I have roshcard the tower and maneater both. I am still working on books to get roshcard block dmg down to 4 turn cd and maneater unkillable to 5 turn cd. As it stands now though I can get 4 turns right off the start of immunity with these 2. I'm open to better ideas though. Maneater also has team block debuff for poison too. 

I also pulled Madame serris the epic void dark elf  2 days ago. She has 3 skills with fear or true fear including her a1, plus aoe 50%atk down and 60% def down. I'm not sure if fear will effect the baby spiders though yet. 

I use vrask for heals, unless it's magic then I use shinesha, shinesha was my main healer until I got vrask. Also considering using apothecary for added speed, but his heals aren't great as we know. 

I have many other epics and a few legendaries also, like lysandra I can pass poison back to the boss and steal turn meter, I have multiple turn meter reducers for that matter. Also have elenaril with another hp burn on a1 and poison, I honestly feel I need a debuff remover on the team, I have a few decent options for that too. 

Thank you for your time in advance, I'm open to suggestions and would love to hear your team builds around him  

Views
Comments