All Categories

Plarium Points!

Plarium Points!

Search
Sep 14, 2024, 15:085 days
02/20/17

Plarium Points!

So,  After years of funding this game via my Apple device, I am punished by having to play on a computer in order to get credit for Plarium Points?  I have single handedly paid salaries over there, and you can't figure out how to give points to people on an Apple device?  What am I missing?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 14, 2024, 18:035 days
01/31/20

You are just discovering this now?  The bonus points for playing on Plarium Play and purchasing on Plarium Play have been there from the beginning. 

I have always assumed that Plarium Play users must spend more as a group, so they made the decison to drive people to Plarium Play, but that is just a guess on my part.  

Sep 14, 2024, 19:005 days
02/20/17

I know it has been there, I just decided to whine about it now.  For folks that do not have the time to plop down at a PC and do everything there.  I travel a ton for work.  Seems pretty broken that they have added a lot more rewards for doing it through Plarium Play so that they can avoid the Apple fees, but then punish a part of the player base.  I mean jeez.. Give me half points or something!

Sep 14, 2024, 22:385 days
05/03/20
cnetdrs

I know it has been there, I just decided to whine about it now.  For folks that do not have the time to plop down at a PC and do everything there.  I travel a ton for work.  Seems pretty broken that they have added a lot more rewards for doing it through Plarium Play so that they can avoid the Apple fees, but then punish a part of the player base.  I mean jeez.. Give me half points or something!

Welcome to Plarium.  The company that values your money but does not value you.    lol

Sep 15, 2024, 02:595 days
12/16/21
ClosedPoly

Welcome to Plarium.  The company that values your money but does not value you.    lol

So... you're saying it's a *company*?

Sep 15, 2024, 03:065 days
05/03/20
MooredRat

So... you're saying it's a *company*?

I am trying to be nice.  Dont let me get myself into trouble again.    lol

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 17, 2024, 11:532 days
Sep 17, 2024, 11:53(edited)
02/24/19
WileyMan

You are just discovering this now?  The bonus points for playing on Plarium Play and purchasing on Plarium Play have been there from the beginning. 

I have always assumed that Plarium Play users must spend more as a group, so they made the decison to drive people to Plarium Play, but that is just a guess on my part.  

Not really. It's just that Apple takes a big chunk of the purchase prices and keeps it for themselves. Therefore purchases on Plarium's own platform are fairly beneficial for them, and therefore come with a little point bonus for players. :)

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Sep 17, 2024, 11:532 days
06/24/19

PP Mobile when Q?  For us mobile plebs.

Sep 17, 2024, 23:042 days
01/31/20
harleQuinn

Not really. It's just that Apple takes a big chunk of the purchase prices and keeps it for themselves. Therefore purchases on Plarium's own platform are fairly beneficial for them, and therefore come with a little point bonus for players. :)

That definitely explains the bonus points for purchases made on Plariunm Play; however, players who don't spend are still gifted with double the daily points if they play on PP versus mobile. That seems like it would be completely disconnected from any fees that Apple or Google would charge on purchases?   

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Sep 17, 2024, 23:192 days
06/24/19
WileyMan

That definitely explains the bonus points for purchases made on Plariunm Play; however, players who don't spend are still gifted with double the daily points if they play on PP versus mobile. That seems like it would be completely disconnected from any fees that Apple or Google would charge on purchases?   

It would be but it's still a carrot to incentivize someone to play on Plarium Play instead of thru mobile.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 18, 2024, 21:03Yesterday
02/24/19
WileyMan

Playing on Play preferentially means you're already there when some shop offer or warriors circle pack finally entices you :D