All Categories

For Sets like Slayer a new Forge Charm is needed (and ability to get Accessories)

For Sets like Slayer a new Forge Charm is needed (and ability to get Accessories)

Search
Sep 11, 2024, 05:0509/11/24
07/01/22

Want to clarify that it needs to be possible to forge accessories from the mats in the first place since it's a 1-9 slot set. But yeah, pretty simple request, since there's charms for the 6 Artifact Slots I would like just ONE that increases the chance of getting accessories (in addition to chance to craft them)

It doesn't have to be slot specific (like ring/neck/banner) but just a better chance of getting any accessory please!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 11, 2024, 22:298 days
01/31/20

But, critically, a chance to forge accessories for teh nine piece sets.  I bought the Slayer FP once, but have not bought it a second time simply because you can't forge the accessories. 

Sep 12, 2024, 01:028 days
07/01/22
WileyMan

But, critically, a chance to forge accessories for teh nine piece sets.  I bought the Slayer FP once, but have not bought it a second time simply because you can't forge the accessories. 

Yeah exactly, I wasn't clear as I should have been with the title but I want both. Accessories Charm AND the ability to forge them.