All Categories

Need help with Clan Boss Team

Search
Aug 11, 2024, 21:2208/11/24
02/21/23

Greetings, forum members. I have just recently started participating in Clan Boss battles, and due to my lack of gaming experience, I can’t form an adequate team for the Clan Boss. I ask for help from concerned players to at least help me choose a lineup so that I understand who I should level up in the Minotaur and who to equip

I am attaching two screenshots

Here you can see the champions I have available, maybe something decent can be assembled from them. That’s why I’m asking for your advice, more experienced players

i

In the screenshot below are the champions I use for the 5th Clan Boss with 4 keys. I know it looks funny and unprofitable. As I said, I’m a newbie, asking for help, and at the moment, I have assembled from what was available

i

Thanks in advance to everyone who responds, because I have already exhausted my brain activity and can’t come up with anything sensible

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 12, 2024, 02:3908/12/24
06/25/20

You can certainly make a very solid team around Skullcrusher. I'd guess something like this. You need to read up on speed tuning, but this tune is quite simple - just speeds between 170 and 189.

• Tayrel (ATK down, DEF down)
  • Deacon (Leech) - turn A3 off for now, but eventually when you learn how to use DWJ for speed tuning, you can turn it back on as long as you account for it
  • Doompriest (Stun/Debuff Cleanse) - make sure she's fastest
  • Skullcrusher (CA/AP) - make sure he's 2nd slowest
  • Maus Mage (DEF up) - make sure he's slowest, so that Skullcrusher has the DEF up