All Categories

Early Game Help - Clan Boss team makeup

Search
Aug 9, 2024, 01:5508/09/24
11/18/19

i

Hey I'm trying to figure out where to focus for my CB team. I'm resource limited so want to not waste too much on anyone who won't help me get to NM or UNM.

I was thinking to run: Ninja, Tyrant, Khatun, Veteran, and Banshee with the speed lead.

Is that what you all would recommend? Or focus instead on Aox? And replace Veteran? Any help on direction would be great! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 9, 2024, 02:0408/09/24
06/25/20

For now I would just use your five best-geared champs. You don't have enough people to pick from to make a dedicated CB team yet, especially not one that is tuned properly. You almost certainly won't be able to make a team that is able to reach NM - again, not without crippling your progression elsewhere.

*Eventually*, you'll likely want Ninja and Tyrant to be on the team, but it's much too early to know for sure, since it will depend a lot on who else you get.

PS - you've already wasted a ton of resources on very questionable champs - Burangiri is okay if only for a few special Doom Tower bosses, but he's definitely not worth investing in this early, and Bonefeather and Veteran are just complete trash. Word of advice - don't just pick random people to level. Only level someone if you know for sure they are going to be valuable on a specific team.

To that end - Sinesha is very good, and Aox can be quite useful too as a support. I wouldn't invest in anyone else yet. Frozen Banshee *may* make it onto a CB team, but especially given you have Ninja, my guess is she won't.

Aug 9, 2024, 02:2708/09/24
11/18/19

Hey, I really appreciate the advice. Just what I was looking for. Based on your comments it sounds like it would be worth holding on building anyone else and focus on gear for the time being?

My struggle is I look for comps and the ratings for some of my guys make it seem like it's worth building.  Just the past week or so I realized I needed to lock down and focus on a CB team to maximize progression. 

Do you see anyone on my team you'd recommend I 6* now? Or just hold and wait? 

Aug 9, 2024, 04:0308/09/24
06/25/20

Your goal right now is dragon 20. Aox may help you get there if you can't already do it. Sinesha may as well.