All Categories

Again with the Potion Drops

Search
Nov 5, 2019, 18:0811/05/19
06/01/19

Been grinding Arcane Keep for a while and put a bit over 500 energy into it (yeah, I know, maybe it's not that much) but I have done Stage 15 over and over again and have only gotten 1 Superior Arcane Potion in total.

I know it's all rng and 50-50 in the end, but c'mon, it's stage 15, the final stage. Shouldn't we have better chances at getting these potions?

At this rate it'll take me more than a week to fully ascend Jack if I'm only doing Keeps and it's all becoming a bore very fast.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2019, 20:3411/06/19
09/11/19
I had a mission farm 1 arcana potion from force keep i grinded it for 12 hours spend 1k energy fell asleep and the keep was closed when i woke up. then i realized hey its Jack fusion time and since 2 of the 4 epic heroes are red they just disabled or put arcana potion drop to 0.00001% it is really bs that 1 arcane potion cost so much, ofcourse 10 greater can be fused but i needed a full drop for my mission. These crafts and events are one huge scam they are all made that you can do 75% and need to spend a couple of 100 usd for the last 25% just like the summoning but i dindt realize you need to buy red potions aswel, good for me i dindt fall in this scam i had 2 gold and 6 void shards from quests / missions and like 50 blue ones it only gave me 1500 tournament points and i refused to buy 4 gold shards for another 1000 points buying that stuff only makes you angry and aggressive you get nothing or you get a golden hero you already got or you get a nice gold hero but then you need to buy potions and books pointless 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 7, 2019, 09:3811/07/19
09/18/18

Agut said:

Been grinding Arcane Keep for a while and put a bit over 500 energy into it (yeah, I know, maybe it's not that much) but I have done Stage 15 over and over again and have only gotten 1 Superior Arcane Potion in total.

I know it's all rng and 50-50 in the end, but c'mon, it's stage 15, the final stage. Shouldn't we have better chances at getting these potions?

At this rate it'll take me more than a week to fully ascend Jack if I'm only doing Keeps and it's all becoming a bore very fast.

Hey Hey

Yea RNG can be cruel, I'm doing the exact same grind at the moment and I'm the same with no useable drops, I've definitely had better luck when building other champs.

I hope your luck improves!.

regards 
Nov 7, 2019, 15:0211/07/19
06/01/19
KiwiMcSheep said:

Agut said:

Hey Hey

Yea RNG can be cruel, I'm doing the exact same grind at the moment and I'm the same with no useable drops, I've definitely had better luck when building other champs.

I hope your luck improves!.

regards 
Managed to grind all the potions and maxed him out, now on to the Mino ^-^
CirillaAdmin
Nov 7, 2019, 16:2411/07/19
02/27/19
Hi guys! I will raise the question about the Potions drop in the Arcane Keep at the stages of the highest levels in the next report to our game designers.
Nov 7, 2019, 17:0911/07/19
09/11/19

Cirilla said:

Hi guys! I will raise the question about the Potions drop in the Arcane Keep at the stages of the highest levels in the next report to our game designers.

That be a step in to the right direction. But how about raise question about making every aspect visible? Like Pot drop rate, event characters drop rate, skill multipliers and 6 star gear % drop rate at stages 13-20.

Especially the skill multipliers since base stats and skill description doesn't tell the full picture.
Nov 7, 2019, 19:2411/07/19
05/18/19

Cirilla said:

So you have meetings, reports and talks about the game, the future plans, and directions in developing game, analysing feedback and so on, right?

My suggestion for you (Plarium CM) is to make a closed topic on forum, with a shortcuts from this interviews (as periodically as you have this talks). For example: you've been talking about renewing Faction Crypts, balancing specific champions, and feedback about events. Than you just post a thread about this in this topic, with information for players. 

For example: 

1. We've been thinking about different solutions, on how to make faction crypts more popular, and finally decided to reduce the difficulty of stages 10-20. 

Or

We were thinking about solutions like (bla bla bla), but we haven't decided yet anything in this case.

2. We are going to rebalance first the weakest and useless champions like, Bloodfeather, Maeve, Teshada, etc. Next champions soon.

3. We've read about opinions of events, and decided to do nothing. Or we decided to make future events more doable.

It is so simple and would be a huge pisitive move towards players. You're Community manager, so you should pass information both ways. And players won't feel like disregarded or forgotten. We would like to know what's going on there.

Nov 9, 2019, 20:1911/09/19
05/18/19

I'm just doing a mission 5 super magic potions from stage 13. Already 2k energy spent, still 1 flask to go... 

But! I've dropped about 50 mystic shards! Yay!
Nov 9, 2019, 21:2911/09/19
11/09/19

We see this type of behavior often when the business end of the game looks to sell. They decrease drop rates across the board and increase events in attempts to artificially increase revenue streams, which in turn, makes the game look more appealing to potential buyers. 

I have noticed a significant decrease I drop rate across the board. I have used well over 20,000 energy in the last month. The decrease in drop rate is real.

-Gano
Dec 11, 2019, 03:0212/11/19
11/18/19
Cirilla said:

Drop rates are still worse than terrible! Magic keep level 11 or 12 around 80% one or two lessor potions - not acceptable. Please don't make me uninstall, I love this game, but I won't keep playing if you don't improve the drop rates.
Dec 11, 2019, 12:5012/11/19
10/22/19

I get it, it needs to be a bit tougher to get potions, since once you ascend to max stars, you won't need them anymore. But...

... 14-15 runs all only lesser potions on stage 11 Magic Keep... not 1 greater or superior... 

At least, make the Superior and the Greater potions degradable, so at least we have some flexibility. 

Dec 12, 2019, 06:3812/12/19
08/05/19
SeekThemOut said:

I get it, it needs to be a bit tougher to get potions, since once you ascend to max stars, you won't need them anymore. But...

... 14-15 runs all only lesser potions on stage 11 Magic Keep... not 1 greater or superior... 

At least, make the Superior and the Greater potions degradable, so at least we have some flexibility. 

I agree about making superior potions degradable.  I have 20+ Superior of all flavors and I can't for the life of me get Greater potions to ascend my Epics.
Dec 12, 2019, 21:1812/12/19
05/13/19

Hey, Hey, HEY, HEY

I can tell you are struggling with this Potion Dungeons.

We are going to help you out!

Here is a video:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I LOVE PLARIUM.

THE ORIGINAL TROLLS!

BEAUTIFUL!