All Categories

Need some advice for live arena ...

Search
Aug 1, 2024, 02:2508/01/24
04/24/22

Need to find my top 7 picks for live arena (will adjust in pve content if needed) Feel free to pick 7 without any worries about pve stuff .. got everything covered with another champ if need be !

I find myself using random champs in live arena .. but most dont use stoneskin or pvp masteries or pvp stats you'd usually see .

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

ty in advance for sharing which 7 you'd pick and sry for the amount of SS .. wanted to include all 6* champs in case i missed a good pvp champ ...

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 1, 2024, 02:5008/01/24
06/25/20

Dunno, it's not really my cup of tea, but I guess I'd go with something like:

Krixia

Laz

Harima

Tormin

Armanz

Wukong

Arbiter

Aug 1, 2024, 03:0208/01/24
Aug 1, 2024, 03:30(edited)
04/24/22
kramaswamy.kr

Dunno, it's not really my cup of tea, but I guess I'd go with something like:

Krixia

Laz

Harima

Tormin

Armanz

Wukong

Arbiter

I do like your choice ...you hit most i usually pick outside harima (edit: pick teox or gizmak or mikage instead but they pve built)

This is the best i could do with laz for pvp ...

i

if i tried to put stoneskin .. spd werent even close to 300 >.<

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 1, 2024, 04:5508/01/24
12/30/20

Working with: laz, harima, wukong as your top 3 nuker options. then something like gizmak/ronda as the next two options, though that'll be more relevant when you get to gold. 

supports: krix, armanz, mikage as your main ones, with tormin (preferable stoneskin with damage set) and arbiter. i don't see her but ankora would be tremendous to have, too. 

UDK is another one to have ready to go.

so something like laz, harima, monkey, krixia, armanz, mikage and arbiter with the rest on standby. 

Aug 2, 2024, 00:3708/02/24
12/07/20

I strongly adviise whoever u chose to put battetags onto them, then they aways come up 1st, makes life so much easier when pickiing ur team if all ur pvp options are visable

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 2, 2024, 01:0808/02/24
02/24/19

The 5 I'd pick every time in Silver and below are: 

Armanz, Lazarius, Mikage, Krixia, Harima. In this selection you have two champs that can fully hard lock a team with Armanz and Krix, then in Mikage you can do just a Swiss Army knife of things including removing buffs, hard CC, Ally Rally something that needs to die this second or first, then you've got two very annoying nukers. Lazarius is prolly best in slot. Harima is just bananas, but if you think you need to switch her out Wukong is also bananas

In Gold I'd pick mostly in this order:

Armanz, Lazarius, Harima, Mikage, Krixia, Wukong. Gizmo is a good pick when you don't get Mikage or Armanz but suspect Stoneskin. And ofc UDK to deal with Rotos whenever he shows up. Just make sure you forgo a support when you switch in UDK and still have two nukers.

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 2, 2024, 01:5708/02/24
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Armanz, Lazarius, Mikage, Krixia, Harima. In this selection you have two champs that can fully hard lock a team with Armanz and Krix, then in Mikage you can do just a Swiss Army knife of things including removing buffs, hard CC, Ally Rally something that needs to die this second or first, then you've got two very annoying nukers. Lazarius is prolly best in slot. Harima is just bananas, but if you think you need to switch her out Wukong is also bananas

Armanz, Lazarius, Harima, Mikage, Krixia, Wukong. Gizmo is a good pick when you don't get Mikage or Armanz but suspect Stoneskin. And ofc UDK to deal with Rotos whenever he shows up. Just make sure you forgo a support when you switch in UDK and still have two nukers.

this is such an amazing core 5 to work with. going to absolutely crush it to gold. 

Aug 3, 2024, 00:5908/03/24
04/24/22
harleQuinn

Speed or good stats or stoneskin for them ?? 

Either 300-325 spd 

Good stats in general(spd lower , around 250-275)

Or stoneskin with decent stats , decent spd ? If so how many pieces ?(6 or 9 ?)

Out of these .. think only mikage is one id like to keep her for pve but she just needs to be fast with some acc for it so should be fine .. 

ty for all the help so far 

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 3, 2024, 04:1608/03/24
02/24/19
Lyryal

Speed or good stats or stoneskin for them ?? 

Either 300-325 spd 

Good stats in general(spd lower , around 250-275)

Or stoneskin with decent stats , decent spd ? If so how many pieces ?(6 or 9 ?)

Out of these .. think only mikage is one id like to keep her for pve but she just needs to be fast with some acc for it so should be fine .. 

ty for all the help so far 

Everyone you can in 4 piece Stoneskin or else an enemy Armanz will just lock you out. 

If you can't do that, just make sure you always ban the Armanz and get your Krixia fast enough she doesn't get beaten too much.

Aug 3, 2024, 05:1608/03/24
04/24/22
harleQuinn

Everyone you can in 4 piece Stoneskin or else an enemy Armanz will just lock you out. 

If you can't do that, just make sure you always ban the Armanz and get your Krixia fast enough she doesn't get beaten too much.

that might be rough xD

how about spd ? whats the min i should aim for each of them ?

Aug 14, 2024, 08:1808/14/24
12/16/21

reddit ...?

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Aug 14, 2024, 11:1108/14/24
06/24/19
MooredRat

reddit ...?

Does seem sus.  I'll just delete the comment for now but hold off on a ban...