All Categories

Suggestion to change the rewards

Search
Jul 21, 2024, 07:2007/21/24
09/14/20

i

Can these rewards be changed? At the moment they are utterly useless. 

I would need them to fulfill this mission, not as a reward to have fulfilled the mission. 

When I get them, they are available for 24 hours...and I will for sure not be able to reach the next mission with Live Arena context to use them properly. 

So can the rewards be changed either way in

- give the *normal* 99 days hour duration for the Live Arena coins

- give them as a mission rewards in the mission before this one

This way I am utterly frustrated to have to run Live arena multiple times to fulfill the mission and as a reward I get more of this. 

I

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 21, 2024, 15:3707/21/24
02/24/19

I've sent this in as feedback several times but will do so again. Cheers. 🥂 

(PS: The 40 wins mission is the same rewards but 5 of them 😆)

Jul 21, 2024, 18:5607/21/24
06/25/20

There are so many rewards like this throughout the missions, that part of me feels like Plarium literally just throws darts at a board...

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 21, 2024, 19:2207/21/24
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

There are so many rewards like this throughout the missions, that part of me feels like Plarium literally just throws darts at a board...

It was explained to me as, paraphrasing here, Giving players an opportunity to participate in more Live now that they've had a taste/trial as part of the missions.

I said that in reality, for me, that after being forced to get 30 and 40 wins that I had little desire to look at Live for another week++++. That I didn't want more opportunities put on a 24hour timer, especially with how many other things I need to do in the game on timers, that I don't have enough time to use 5 token bags on top of the 10 tokens I'm already getting that day.

Jul 21, 2024, 20:4607/21/24
10/08/17
harleQuinn

It was explained to me as, paraphrasing here, Giving players an opportunity to participate in more Live now that they've had a taste/trial as part of the missions.

I said that in reality, for me, that after being forced to get 30 and 40 wins that I had little desire to look at Live for another week++++. That I didn't want more opportunities put on a 24hour timer, especially with how many other things I need to do in the game on timers, that I don't have enough time to use 5 token bags on top of the 10 tokens I'm already getting that day.

TRUTH  feel same

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jul 21, 2024, 21:1707/21/24
06/24/19
harleQuinn

Id be totally fine with them if they simply had a 99 day timer on them.