All Categories

[NEW PLAYER] Need support to create a team for Clan boss please if is possible x

[NEW PLAYER] Need support to create a team for Clan boss please if is possible x

Search
Jun 29, 2024, 13:0706/29/24
01/24/23

Hi everyone ! 

I want to show you what champions I have that will be displayed below:

Please see attached my champions, currently, I am winning ManEater 😎 from the Champion Tournament.

ManEater will need a lucky x2 epic skills to jump on the unkillable cooldown.

FOOD READY: I have food to make 3 x 6* Star Champions. (15 x 5 *stars )

To explain everything in more detail to be able to help me as you can :D

Skill Tomes available for the moment:

Rare x2

Epic x4

Legendary x7 +1 from Champions event.

1. Kyoku - Full Masteries but not booked  as it is on picture

2. Artak - I have enough Crystal to give him full Masteries and 7 Legendary Skill tomes ready for CVC Clan.

Needs 6* Boots I can farm Nightmare  Stage 1 For HP for a bit of boost. Or Stage 4 for Accuracy to add more accuracy, no change for Stage 6 Speed boots yet, I will try to farm a Banner at least 5* ACC for him for this tournament Spider.

3. Coldheart - Full masteries but not set up yet and fully booked with blessing Phantom Touch.

4. Apothecary - Full masteries and fully booked and Blessing Miracle Heal.

5. Kael - Full masteries and fully booked and Blessings Phantom Touch.

6. Deacon Armstrong - Full masteries and fully booked / Blessings Chainbreaker for boosting team aura 2.5 %

REVIVERS :

Only one option I have: Duhr The Hungerer can support with revive, Stun on target 30% Reflect Damage, and 15 % Continuous Heal.

Any suggestions please ?!? 

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Thank you everyone x 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 2, 2024, 18:5707/02/24
02/03/23

Unlucky .... 

Jul 3, 2024, 09:0907/03/24
06/16/24

Wow you have Fayne. REALLY nice dps/debuffer for CB, I'd highly recommend developing her if you're wanting a CB team. She also fits into unkillable double maneater team that i run in the future, she's the last piece im missing haha. Seeker is also part of the unkillable team and a great epic overall to develope.  You could also consider Tayrel for overall content, great aoe dec def and single target dec attack for bosses. You seem to be at a spot where you need to get your hands on some beginner sets. 

Dragon 20 would be your goal as you can farm speed/toxic gear for you clanboss team and overall content.

In my opinion I'd say you're at a great start with that roster and would focus on the champs i mentioned. my personal first choice would be Fayne just because she's a phenomenal clan boss dps and can be a good boss killer for dungeons.  You have deacon so you can develope Tayrel later maybe. Then you can progress your new maneater for his aoe dec attack on a1. That takes care of boss dps, debuffers, wave controller. 3/5 , now you can fill in Kael for overall wave nukage as well as boss dps since he's leveled already 4/5. Now I'd say run a support you like, I'd say Apothecary since he's already build nicely for you and you can use Maneater buff to help clutch out some moments 5/5. 

That'd be a solid overall team to use until you get more gear and units up to start building specialized teams. You could even swap Deacon out for Tayrel later as a beginner clan boss team. Once you get going a bit and can move maneater/fayne alongside seeker into more special clan boss teams I'd consider developing coldheart to fill in the boss killer dps role, and by then you hopefully have some better gear to move around and might even pull a nice aoe dec attack champ to fill in maneater's void as well. Overall you have an awsome start with lots of content for you to work on for now haha. Hope this helps a bit, Goodluck!

Pro Tip: This game is all about resource management. Really be picky with where you spend things, and keep an eye on upcoming events/tournaments for stuff before you waste all your resources. Things like free gear removal events are more midgame/lategame but can save you millions in building out champs. Try not to refine too much until we have gear refinement events for free rewards for your silver spent. I'd say you can save those chickens you have for the next champion training or clan v clan event so you'll get free energy and stuff for it. For now you can really focus on farming up more chickens( you never have enough chickens) unless you're at a point where really taking someone to 60 will open up the game for you more.

Jul 3, 2024, 14:4407/03/24
02/03/23

You are a Star @Plz RNG , Thank you so much