All Categories

Weird Mission

Weird Mission

Search
Jun 19, 2024, 17:0106/19/24
11/04/19

Weird Mission

Hey there everyone, hope you're having a good Wednesday. Preface by saying I am new to the game and enjoying it a lot (thank you Plarium!). 

I have this mission where it says Equip 2 ATK Champions with Level 12+ Gauntlets, Boots, and a Chestplate with ATK (%) as their primary stats. 

Well...I have equipped 2 champs with them and the mission isn't completed. Then I switched from the skull type champs to the lightning type ones and the wispy water thing I don't know. Do I need to equip two specific champions with the Attack gear? I've been grinding the 2nd campaign for the ATK stuff and I am lost now. I've equipped 6 different champions with the gear and spent quite a bit of silver and I am stuck lol so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance,

-Astro Noodle-

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 19, 2024, 17:4406/19/24
12/16/21

This is a really common mistake and I wish they would explain it better in game:

Note there is a difference between ATK and ATK %.

Atk gives a set amount (flat stat), Atk % adds that percentage of the champs base attack.

For the mission, only ATK % pieces count

Jun 19, 2024, 18:1806/19/24
11/04/19
MooredRat

This is a really common mistake and I wish they would explain it better in game:

Note there is a difference between ATK and ATK %.

Atk gives a set amount (flat stat), Atk % adds that percentage of the champs base attack.

For the mission, only ATK % pieces count

Holy cow thank you. Yea I just figured it out off of your advice, sheesh that's a little obscure for me. Thank you MooredRat!