All Categories

Dark Fae 114 Hard. Finally beaten

Search
Jun 13, 2024, 17:5806/13/24
01/26/21

If you have Armanz you can essentially skip this post but for players that have struggled you can use UDK to tank the Rotos and slowly pick off the Siphis. First wave was abit tough but im glad i finally managed to beat this stage. Its been holding me back last rotation but this time will be different. Alternatively Fellhound or Bellower in a Stun set is viable I guess. MIght be able to beat the Dark Fae on Hard this rotation. 

Didnt go first at all. Just let the Siphis buff then strip with Sun Wukong

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jun 13, 2024, 20:5506/13/24
06/24/19

Hey congrats on getting that one done!  It's an absolute nightmare of a stage.

Jun 13, 2024, 22:2906/13/24
11/29/20

Nice team, very f2p friendly (as long as they've been playing long enough).

UDK really makes it trivial, miracle heal and life havest blessings are a big help as well.  Pair it with some champs in destroy gear (or your own rotos's) and you can eventually grind them all down.  If champs are still dying, lydia bypasses the block revive if it gets proc'd so you can get them back.

Jun 14, 2024, 00:3406/14/24
01/26/21
chris

Nice team, very f2p friendly (as long as they've been playing long enough).

UDK really makes it trivial, miracle heal and life havest blessings are a big help as well.  Pair it with some champs in destroy gear (or your own rotos's) and you can eventually grind them all down.  If champs are still dying, lydia bypasses the block revive if it gets proc'd so you can get them back.

Lydia makes it easy. But im like alot of players with limited roster and less viable options. Once i finish faction wars every rotation will be in the bag. Im also sure alot of players are beating Doom Tower hard waves with the introduction of Armanz.