Need help for improving CB team

Search
Jun 8, 2024, 21:1006/08/24
10/31/22

This is my setup now

i

I am doing 10-12M on NM and 15 on Brutal.

The goal is to do 2 or 3 key NM.

Can I make a better setup with the avaiable champions?

And any tips in general will be appreciated greatly.

This is the champions I've got for now

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 8, 2024, 21:5706/08/24
06/25/20

I'm going to guess you don't have the luxury of lego books to throw at people, so your options are unfortunately pretty limited. I think I would probably go with a standard 1:1 tune, IE speeds between 170 and 189, using these champs:

• Stag Knight - DEF down / ATK down. Ideally fastest, though not critical.
  • Ronda or Kael - choose whichever ends up yielding more damage. Early on, Kael may be better, since you may not have the gear for Ronda to be able to outperform him.
  • Hotatsu - Leech. Turn off A2 and A3 - you need to keep Leech active, and the chance of landing is too low to be able to use turns on the other moves.
  • Nia - Strengthen, Ally protect. TURN OFF A2.
  • Giscard (slowest) - DEF up, backup ATK down

You don't have any stun block, or debuff removal, so you'll probably get really bad results on green affinity. On blue affinity, put Stag Knight as lead, and on red affinity put either Ronda or Kael as lead.

NOTE - ABSOLUTELY critical is to make sure EVERYONE has either Warmaster or Giantslayer, as their healing is going to be entirely driven by those moves. And, of course, everyone needs to be LV60, fully booked, and fully ascended.

Jun 9, 2024, 06:4706/09/24
10/31/22

Thanks for your reply. I will try your suggestion!

I haven't gotten the best pull tbh, so I have saved all lego books. I have 13 lego books and 15 epic books. 

All the champions on my current have WM or GS. but I haven't disabled moves, so that probably be an improvement.

Just to add to the picture, I have a Yannica comming in two weeks from fragments, and have around 45 ancient shards waiting for next 2x ancient shard boost.

Does this change anything in yourt recommendations?

Jun 9, 2024, 21:2206/09/24
01/31/20

I would guess that the leech from the team Kram suggested won't be enough healing on its own,  so I would run everyone in lifesteal gear and make sure to have the "Life Drinker" mastery on everyone as well.  

Jun 9, 2024, 22:3006/09/24
06/25/20

Leech has always been more than enough healing for any team I've run - and he has DEF up, Strengthen, *and* Ally Protect. I think it should be fine.

As for Yannica vs Hotatsu - Yeah Yannica will more consistently do the Leech. Probably a better choice, yes, but turn off the A3.