All Categories

15th anniversary

15th anniversary

Search
Jun 2, 2024, 13:1106/02/24
09/14/20

15th anniversary

I really appreicate the gift of a single red shard, a mythical tome and a soul stone...

but...

looking at the events and tournaments...they just added a 15 to the event and the rewards are as low as ever...

Is this really all?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 2, 2024, 13:3806/02/24
12/19/19

Seriously... 😆 🤣 

They have more anniversary/holidays than hallmark.  Never enough handouts for some I guess..

Jun 2, 2024, 16:4706/02/24
12/18/19

i

Proceeded to give out an average box of goodies lol, i count the red shard as blue so it wasnt anything special. Its something but not what they hyped it to be lmao

Jun 2, 2024, 18:2606/02/24
05/07/24
sharkium

i

Proceeded to give out an average box of goodies lol, i count the red shard as blue so it wasnt anything special. Its something but not what they hyped it to be lmao

Agreed....this "gift" was not only average at best, but there is still no real reward for being a long time player. Newbies get all of these very useful champions and kick our butts in PVP. And the shard drops are kind of getting sad actually. We need more chances at red and gold shards (that acually drop red and gold level champs) and more promo codes geared to existing players that drop more often. 

Jun 10, 2024, 11:5106/10/24
Jun 20, 2024, 05:55(edited)
06/06/24

You are right.  Writing my thesis was stressful until I used Academized's https://academized.com/write-my-thesis "write my thesis" service. Their affordable prices worried me at first, but the quality of their work was impressive. They provide professional, high-quality work at a reasonable cost. If you're facing similar challenges, I recommend their service.

Jun 10, 2024, 14:5006/10/24
01/31/20

What did y'all expect?

The anniversarry gift was a pretty solid set of goodies spread over a few days.  It certainly could have included a Sacred Shard, but they gave a Primal while Primals were on 2X.

I have been critical of Plarium for all of the events & tourneys being the same boring structure with the same boring rewards, but the anniversary events & tourneys actually introduced a bit of variety to the point structures & the rewards available.  Could they have been even better, sure, but they were better than typical.

Plarium:  I am not often your Forum Shill (You have Trips for that), but I think you did a decent job with the 15 Year stuff.       

Jun 10, 2024, 15:4906/10/24
12/19/19
WileyMan

What did y'all expect?

The anniversarry gift was a pretty solid set of goodies spread over a few days.  It certainly could have included a Sacred Shard, but they gave a Primal while Primals were on 2X.

I have been critical of Plarium for all of the events & tourneys being the same boring structure with the same boring rewards, but the anniversary events & tourneys actually introduced a bit of variety to the point structures & the rewards available.  Could they have been even better, sure, but they were better than typical.

Plarium:  I am not often your Forum Shill (You have Trips for that), but I think you did a decent job with the 15 Year stuff.       

PG is the shill.  I'm just a realist. I see that the amount of freebies we get continues to rise with the general inflation/power creep fairly consistent.  Most of the freebies require some LOE, but the login variety certainly arent slacking either.