All Categories

Stuck: Doom Tower 5th floor normal Bommal the Dreadhorn

Search
May 30, 2024, 14:0305/30/24
04/09/24

i´ve been stuck for the last week in this boss, i am fairly new to the game so i don´t know if i am at that point where i just need to keep on farming skill tomes and masteries or  just bad at team building.

this is my current roster, champs marked with a ¨heart¨ are fully booked (only in the first screen shot, champs marked with a heart in the second screenshot are not booked)

i am currently trying to build  ¨High kathun¨  with epic books and ¨Wixwell¨ with legendary books

planning to build fayne next, but i am wondering if there might abe a comp that works for taht boss with my current roster.

i am in 53th day login reward day and a low spender ( somewhere around $150 so far)

any piece of advice is apreciated

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 30, 2024, 22:1005/30/24
05/02/24

cant really pick a team for you since i dont recognize half of the champions there but if any of your guys have that mastery that decreases turn meter thats not good to run for the boss since it causes him to drop more of those bombs. 

i myself can just barely beat him and thats only because i have a champion that can freeze on attack and if you freeze the bombs he drops it reduces the damage they deal by half i think