All Categories

2 General Suggestions for the Game

Search
May 30, 2024, 08:2005/30/24
02/23/21

Hello and congrats on the exceptional game with which you draw the path of everyone similar in the genre. 

I have two suggestions that I want to share with you that I think would have a very good value for players.

1. It's about the aura. Some of the champions aura are either wrong or is totally unusable?! In my opinion, it would be great if it was made that players be able to choose what aura to use the champions who own such. Can only be done for mythical and legendary champions. And can only be used up to 99 Level or up to 60 Level. Will be great for progress in the game and will make players to continue playing, not to stop because they seem too complicated...

2. My second suggestion is related to your Plarium Points Program. There are some players who lack a particular champion to make a team to allow them to continue in the game. They do their best to acquire this champion, but often it doesn't work. It is discouraging. 

Why, instead of giving us points to acquire a unnecessary legendary champion that no one now uses, do not make your system truly useful and meaningful for players who want to spend money? 

I suggest that we collect points that we can exchange for a certain percentage chance to acquire a certain champion that we can choose. And even this chance can be combined with your x10, x25 events! Of course, this can be used once. This, in my opinion, would be extremely helpful and would encourage many players to continue playing and spending money in Raid Shadow Legends.

Thank you for your attention!

Views
Comments