i

i

i

i

i

dthorne04Moderator
May 28, 2024, 17:4805/28/24
12/30/20

I am...whelmed. Nature's Bounty isn't a bad Rare blessing but the issue with most of these blessings to me is that they're asking us to give up clear cut BiS ones. I'm not a very good theorycrafter so perhaps I'll be proven wrong on this.

May 28, 2024, 18:2005/28/24
06/25/20

Honestly none of these look super useful, with the possible exception of Nourish and Nature's Wrath. Nourish is essentially a better version of Miracle Heal, so I can see that being useful on champs like, say, Duchess, whereas Nature's Wrath seems like the new go-to blessing for any debuffer champ that also does damage (though I can't think of a good example off the top of my head).

The two legendary ones in particular are super unimpressive - clearly the Cracking Roots one is an arena-only blessing, but even there, would you really want to pick that over, say, Soul Reap or Life Harvest?

May 28, 2024, 20:5205/28/24
01/31/20
kramaswamy.kr

Honestly none of these look super useful, with the possible exception of Nourish and Nature's Wrath. Nourish is essentially a better version of Miracle Heal, so I can see that being useful on champs like, say, Duchess, whereas Nature's Wrath seems like the new go-to blessing for any debuffer champ that also does damage (though I can't think of a good example off the top of my head).

The two legendary ones in particular are super unimpressive - clearly the Cracking Roots one is an arena-only blessing, but even there, would you really want to pick that over, say, Soul Reap or Life Harvest?

Nourish is not really a replacement/improvement of/to Miracle Heal.  Nourish works only with Continuos Heal Buffs,  Miracle Heal works with all direct heals, but I don't think it works with Continuos Heal Buffs.  

You might be right about Nature's Wrath becoming a go-to for damage dealers that apply debuffs.  For example, a 6S Awakened Rabbit (like you have) would get a 30% damage boost for the entire Hydra fight after using his A2 twice, assuming he landed at least 6 total leech debuffs.  That could pile on the damage over a long fight for toons like Rabbit, Cupidus, Teumesia....toons that smack and apply debuffs.

But would it be better than Crushing Rend or Soul Reap?  Somebody will test it... 

May 28, 2024, 21:1605/28/24
06/25/20

My reading of nature's wrath is that it would be based on active debuffs, and not just on total number placed in the fight?

May 29, 2024, 06:3105/29/24
11/19/22
WileyMan

Nourish is not really a replacement/improvement of/to Miracle Heal.  Nourish works only with Continuos Heal Buffs,  Miracle Heal works with all direct heals, but I don't think it works with Continuos Heal Buffs.  

You might be right about Nature's Wrath becoming a go-to for damage dealers that apply debuffs.  For example, a 6S Awakened Rabbit (like you have) would get a 30% damage boost for the entire Hydra fight after using his A2 twice, assuming he landed at least 6 total leech debuffs.  That could pile on the damage over a long fight for toons like Rabbit, Cupidus, Teumesia....toons that smack and apply debuffs.

But would it be better than Crushing Rend or Soul Reap?  Somebody will test it... 

Miracle Heal does actually work with Continuous Heal buffs - I have it on my King Galcobar for Hydra, which is great for the head that puts multiple poisons on everyone.

Miracle heal restores 10% destroyed HP, which is more than Nourish - but has a limited chance of restoring any destroyed HP until you get to 5*. 

I think Nourish could be a good improvement for my Galcobar.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 29, 2024, 12:5705/29/24
06/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

My reading of nature's wrath is that it would be based on active debuffs, and not just on total number placed in the fight?

Should be cumulative and not currently active but I'll ask for clarification.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 29, 2024, 12:5805/29/24
06/24/19
WileyMan

Rend is going to be better in most cases.  Ignoring 30% defense of a 15000 defense target is just so much value.  

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 29, 2024, 12:5905/29/24
06/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

It's just too weak to justify using over Harvest, or Poly, or even PT.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 29, 2024, 13:0105/29/24
06/24/19
dthorne04

I am...whelmed. Nature's Bounty isn't a bad Rare blessing but the issue with most of these blessings to me is that they're asking us to give up clear cut BiS ones. I'm not a very good theorycrafter so perhaps I'll be proven wrong on this.

Whelmed feels like a proper summation.  Of all the blessings in the game, these are certainly 6 of them.

May 29, 2024, 16:0705/29/24
01/31/20
Fathertron

Miracle Heal does actually work with Continuous Heal buffs - I have it on my King Galcobar for Hydra, which is great for the head that puts multiple poisons on everyone.

Miracle heal restores 10% destroyed HP, which is more than Nourish - but has a limited chance of restoring any destroyed HP until you get to 5*. 

Good to know about Miracle Heal & Continuos Heal Buffs.  So, the game must keep track of who places the CH Buff so it knows when to grant some restored HP?

I have Miracle Heal on only one toon.  It is a 5S Uugo.

May 29, 2024, 16:1205/29/24
01/31/20
Fathertron

What do you think of Galcobar for Hydra?  

I have him built for FW, but I have never invested books into him for anywhere else.  

I don't like that his Block Buffs is only one turn duration.  

dthorne04Moderator
May 30, 2024, 01:1005/30/24
12/30/20
ShortOnSkillz

Whelmed feels like a proper summation.  Of all the blessings in the game, these are certainly 6 of them.

tough ask to spend gems switching up to any of these, too. 

May 30, 2024, 01:1205/30/24
01/31/20
dthorne04

I assume they will give a free reset with the introduction of new blessings?

That seems like it would be the best feature of adding these.   

dthorne04Moderator
May 30, 2024, 01:2105/30/24
12/30/20
WileyMan

I assume they will give a free reset with the introduction of new blessings?

That seems like it would be the best feature of adding these.   

as of now: no

ShortOnSkillzModerator
May 30, 2024, 01:2405/30/24
06/24/19
dthorne04

Absolutely.  Swapping is so expensive too.

Jun 1, 2024, 05:2406/01/24
01/31/20

More than half of the blessings available are garbage.  How about a new blessing we'd actually choose.  

Example:  Rapid Response:  Whenever an enemy champion resets the skills of any other enemy champion, has a ___% chance to reset all the skills of this champion.  Scaling from 20% at 1S all the way to 100% at 6S.  People would use this one.     

Jun 1, 2024, 13:1606/01/24
Jun 1, 2024, 13:16(edited)
01/31/20

And the corollary:  Swift Reaction (AKA Take That You Sucker!): Whenever an enemy champion puts the skills of this champion or its allies on cooldown, has a ___% chance to put a random enemy's skills on cooldown. Scaling from 20% at 1S all the way to 100% at 6S. People would use this one too.      

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 1, 2024, 18:0306/01/24
02/24/19
WileyMan

And the corollary:  Swift Reaction (AKA Take That You Sucker!): Whenever an enemy champion puts the skills of this champion or its allies on cooldown, has a ___% chance to put a random enemy's skills on cooldown. Scaling from 20% at 1S all the way to 100% at 6S. People would use this one too.      

I wonder if either of those would get made considering the method they want you using to solve cooldown/lockout champs is just to get and use Mythicals.

Your answer to being cooldowned out is supposed to be: 1) Flip Galathir, lockout enemy team and keep them locked out. OR 2) Flip Krixia, reset your team, kill everything

Still I can mention that blessings that would help with lockouts, or maybe even reflect them, would be good.

Jun 8, 2024, 11:2306/08/24
Jun 14, 2024, 15:19(edited)
01/08/24

Surprised more aren't talking about this, losing def from 2 star blessings, acc/res from 4 star & gaining CD can potentially screw up a lot of champs builds. Losing def/acc/res hurts but the extra CD can totally screw up how effective ally protect champs will be and if you already have a blessing on them what are you supposed to do https://xender.vip/  ?