Need help for hydra team build.

Search
May 19, 2024, 16:0805/19/24
04/09/20

Need help for hydra team build.

i

i

i

I have been pulling a lot of champions, but still can't figure out how to defeat hydra.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 19, 2024, 17:2205/19/24
06/25/20

How close are you to getting Lydia? You have Shamael, and the two combo'ed make for very easy play.

In the interim:

• Shamael (Torment)
  • Ukko (Mischief, Decay) - needs books, use Uugo until Ukko is booked
  • Seeker - provoke, make sure to target Decay
  • Visix - backup provoke, speed down
  • Husk (damage)
  • Arbiter - healing
May 19, 2024, 18:1305/19/24
10/08/17
kramaswamy.kr

How close are you to getting Lydia? You have Shamael, and the two combo'ed make for very easy play.

In the interim:

• Shamael (Torment)
  • Ukko (Mischief, Decay) - needs books, use Uugo until Ukko is booked
  • Seeker - provoke, make sure to target Decay
  • Visix - backup provoke, speed down
  • Husk (damage)
  • Arbiter - healing

Kram you are so Boss  brother  :)

May 20, 2024, 01:2405/20/24
May 20, 2024, 04:15(edited)
07/01/22

You've got a few options. I'm not familiar with the Mythicals but what you'll need to decide is who to be your DPS. That being said, here's what I'd recommend:

Uugo, 10000% use her. AOE Block Buff + Decrease Def, with the A3 cleanse + heal (and removal of Heal Reduction)

Shamael to counter fear and get high acc to cleanse buffs off heads with his A1

Ukko in Provoke or Hex set

From there, get AOE HP Burn and AOE Decrease Speed champ. Also get Mikage ASAP.

(EDIT: Ultimate Galek may be a good option for AOE HP Burn, I'm not sure what other champs you have that can do it but HP Burn is most effective on Normal Hydra which is what i'm assuming you're attempting)

Here's my Teams, I only do Full Auto Normal/Hard/Brutal (until boss turn 200 or so on Brutal) and every team has the same thing:

Increase/Decrease Speed, Increase/Decrease Atk, Decrease Def and Block Buffs. The rest is cake

I can post more team info with gear sets if you'd like. I don't have any of the OP setups yet where I can manual and get billions.  

i

May 20, 2024, 02:5605/20/24
06/25/20

Ukko and Uugo on the same team is a terrible waste, fwiw.

May 20, 2024, 03:0505/20/24
07/01/22
kramaswamy.kr

Ukko and Uugo on the same team is a terrible waste, fwiw.

I don't see any other Team Increase Speed champs. Also its not a waste because Ukko strips buffs and keeping block buffs up as often as possible is critical, especially on Auto since you're not provoking Cleanse manually.

This is also a person trying to make ONE hydra team, not multiple. If they are gonna make multiple teams then yes, don't double up on champ skills too much. I stand by what I said in regards to this person's question. 

I didn't criticize you for suggesting Visix, but since you want to nitpick and call my suggestion a "Terrible waste" then I'll point out how awful and risky bringing Ally Protection to Hydra for a newer player is. 

May 20, 2024, 03:2905/20/24
06/25/20

Regardless of how many teams he is building - you don't want to run both on the same team. They don't bring complementary abilities - Ukko is just flat-out better, and if you have her on the team, you don't want to run Uugo. Putting them both on the team means you're giving up a spot that could go towards DPS.

As for Visix - sharing the ally protect is rather irrelevant, given you'll be removing the buffs easily enough with Ukko. The benefit of the speed down more than makes up for that cost.

May 20, 2024, 04:1305/20/24
07/01/22
kramaswamy.kr

Regardless of how many teams he is building - you don't want to run both on the same team. They don't bring complementary abilities - Ukko is just flat-out better, and if you have her on the team, you don't want to run Uugo. Putting them both on the team means you're giving up a spot that could go towards DPS.

As for Visix - sharing the ally protect is rather irrelevant, given you'll be removing the buffs easily enough with Ukko. The benefit of the speed down more than makes up for that cost.

I stand by my advice, especially if Ukko gets eaten and you end up with a bad situation with buffs on heads as a result. Not to mention it's better overrall for a full auto team to have them both, even if you don't need Block Buffs from Uugo, you still get Decrease Defense and Semi-Cleanse + Heal.

Hell we don't even know if Ukko is booked, so if not thats even more reason for doubling up on Block Buffs. I'm not debating this further. I hope they take my advice. Let them use a few keys with and without Uugo and they can make their own choice, but don't go criticizing other people's advice when yours isn't perfect either.

If they're bringing Seeker, then Scyl is a better healer to bring. 

May 20, 2024, 09:4105/20/24
04/09/20

Thanks for all the respond. Will try to grind more this weekend for the recommended champions. Thanks again btw. Cheers.