All Categories

QUESTION REGARDING CHAOS ORES AND REWORKING GEAR

Search
May 11, 2024, 08:0405/11/24
06/07/23

Has anyone else reworked a piece of gear  to have the same Primary stat? And I'm talking about a chest piece before anyone ask if it was from top row.. Anyway this has happened twice now and on one instance it even had the same sub stats in the same order.. I can understand the sub stats doing  this but shouldn't the primary atleast change? It's a complete waste of an ore. If I'm rolling a flat stat HP Glove then if I use an ore, then the Flat HP stat should be taken off the board shouldn't it?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 11, 2024, 14:5705/11/24
01/31/20

I agree with you 100% and have made this suggestion on the Raid Discord; however, when I contacted support about this same issue, they said "workign as intended". 

May 11, 2024, 22:4505/11/24
06/07/23

Yea I just thought I'd ask if this is a thing. I'm not surprised in the least anymore with the common sense things that won't ever get fixed. I completely stopped contacting support with anything about 9 months into playing because I've never felt in the least bit that it was nothing but wasting my time. It's like I've hurt some pride or ego with a question sometimes. I've never seen such a widespread issue with admitting a mistake, it's such a foreign topic.