Wixwell skills

Wixwell skills

Search
May 3, 2024, 20:1405/03/24
01/15/21

Wixwell skills

The final build of the next fusion has been revealed

Content creators are very excited.

Is it being over hyped or do you think it is one of the best fusions we have seen?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 3, 2024, 20:4305/03/24
May 4, 2024, 05:50(edited)
01/31/20

I think Wixwell will be an S-Tier Defensive Support. He will help with survivability everywhere in the game and will become a Hydra Carry for many players. 

Some of the CCs are hyping him as the "best fusion ever".  IMO, it is really hard to pin any toon down as "best fusion ever", but for my account, the most game-changing fusion was Pythion.  The combo of cleanse, heal, revive & block debuffs is incredbile, and I had no toon that could all of that, and except Pythion, I still don't. Glad I have two of them.     

I will fuse Wixwell for sure, but I sincerely doubt that he will a game-changer for me.

May 3, 2024, 20:5005/03/24
01/15/21
WileyMan

I think Wixwell will be an S-Tier Defensive Support. He will help with survivability everywhere in the game and will become a Hydra Carry for many players. 

Some of the CCs are hyping him as the "best fusion ever".  IMO, it is really hard to pin any toon down as "best fusion ever", but for my account, the most game-changing fusion was Pythion.  The combo of cleanse, heal, revive & block debuffs is incredbile, and I had no toon that could all of that, and except Pythion, I still don't. Glad I have two of them.     

I will fuse Wixwell for sure, but I sincerely doubt that he will a game-changer for me.

I will fuse him too, and *may* use him in hydra.

The game changing fusion for me so far has probably been gnut however, and pulling a second gnut was the biggest pull since seer.

May 3, 2024, 21:0105/03/24
01/31/20
Trevor Wilson

I will fuse him too, and *may* use him in hydra.

The game changing fusion for me so far has probably been gnut however, and pulling a second gnut was the biggest pull since seer.

I can't argue at all with Gnut being an awesome fusion, and I have also been lucky enough to pull a second Gnut, which made SD25 & FK H10 much easier to master.

However, in the 4.5 yrs timeline of my account, by the time Gnut came along, all he really did was allow easier progression in a acouple of end-game areas.

Pythion filled multiple critical roles for me that were not adequately filled by other toons on my roster.  

dthorne04Moderator
May 3, 2024, 21:1405/03/24
12/30/20
WileyMan

I can't argue at all with Gnut being an awesome fusion, and I have also been lucky enough to pull a second Gnut, which made SD25 & FK H10 much easier to master.

However, in the 4.5 yrs timeline of my account, by the time Gnut came along, all he really did was allow easier progression in a acouple of end-game areas.

Pythion filled multiple critical roles for me that were not adequately filled by other toons on my roster.  

I think you're looking more through the lens of value to your account versus overall value. Pythion is awesome, but Gnut is one of - if not the best - fusions ever dropped. I don't think enabling faster/safer runs in SD25, FK10 is a thing to be taken lightly as he also slots in quite well in Hydra too. 

It's tough to find fusions that are that versatile in terms of smoothing out end game content. Not to mention he's an absolute must have or close to it in some Sintranos content if that's your thing.

dthorne04Moderator
May 3, 2024, 21:2905/03/24
12/30/20

For Wixwell: I'm not certain. He's a bit unique which usually warrants grabbing. 

Tough to say with regards to hydra because these days you really need your hydra champs to wear many hats and if he turns out to just be really good at locking down Decay and not much else then he'll not be great there.

May 3, 2024, 23:2205/03/24
12/16/21
WileyMan

For the ccs, EVERY fusion is the best ever (except for the ones that are the worst, like emic was 😋)

Turns out ALL champs are super good when you give them 9k attack & defense, 400 speed and 350 crit 😉

Jul 15, 2024, 07:0607/15/24
12/16/21

highly suspicious link on necro thread

Aug 27, 2024, 08:2408/27/24
12/16/21
MooredRat

highly suspicious link on necro thread

repeat

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 27, 2024, 15:1608/27/24
12/30/20
MooredRat