All Categories

Plarium play application crashes

Search
Apr 25, 2024, 12:3004/25/24
06/05/23

Hi everyone, 

I was asked by the plarium play app to do updates. However since the last update (I think it was yesterday or the day before), the app won't open on my mac anymore. I am getting a message saying it crashed. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks for any help :)

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Apr 25, 2024, 12:3204/25/24
06/24/19

We got this message from the CMs.  It might help you out...

Folks, there is currently a minor technical issue with Plarium Play - if the folder path for the installation contains hierogliphs, it might cause launch issues. We plan to fix it in the next major update, but the obvious workaround is to reinstall it to somewhere where there are no such special symbols

Apr 25, 2024, 12:4504/25/24
06/05/23
ShortOnSkillz

We got this message from the CMs.  It might help you out...

Folks, there is currently a minor technical issue with Plarium Play - if the folder path for the installation contains hierogliphs, it might cause launch issues. We plan to fix it in the next major update, but the obvious workaround is to reinstall it to somewhere where there are no such special symbols

Okay, thank you. I will have a look, because I don't think there are, but who knows haha. If not, I will have to wait for the next update. Hopefully not too long

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 25, 2024, 14:0404/25/24
02/24/19
Krematorius04

Okay, thank you. I will have a look, because I don't think there are, but who knows haha. If not, I will have to wait for the next update. Hopefully not too long

Let us know if you get it going. 

Have you tried a full on uninstall of Raid and Plarium Play with a fresh install yet?